- [S112] Civil Registration Death Indexes 1837-, General Register Office, death registration of Stephen Mongor, Thanet 2a 488, March quarter 1855 (Reliability: 3).
- [S101] 1841 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (6 June 1841;), HO 107/469/2 f.7 p.9 (Reliability: 3).
Hardres Street, Ramsgate
Stephen Mongor, 50, Coal Merchant, N
Ann Mongor, 50, Y
George Mongor, 15, Y
Hannah Huxstep, 25, F.S., Y
- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/1630 f.454 p.16 (Reliability: 3).
44 King Street, Ramsgate
Stephen Mongor, Head, Widr, 61, Genl Dealer 1 Man, Sussex Bexhill
George Mongor, Son, 5, Kent Ramsgate
Stephen Mongor, Son, 1, Kent Ramsgate
Hannah Rhodes, Sister, Mar, 58, Nurse, Sussex Bexhill
Hannah Harstep, Niece, U, 36, Housekeeper, Kent Birchington
Elizabeth Offen, Serv, U, 16, House Servant, Kent Ramsgate
- [S389] Transcript and Index to Bexhill Parish Registers 1558-1837, Compiled by members of the Society of Genealogists, (1972-73;), SX/R31 & R32., baptism of Stephen s. of Stephen & Ann Monger, 15 Jun 1789 [assumed to be mistake in name of mother as this is only baptism to this couple and Stephen & Lucy were known to have son named Stephen] (Reliability: 2).
- [S457] Will of William Duke, (written on 24 February 1821, with two codicils dated 22 June 1824 and 20 September 1824, and proved in the Prerogative Court of Canterbury on 20 December 1825, registered copy;), PROB 11/1706.
- [S385] Sussex Marriage Index 1538-1837, Sussex Family History Group, (2004;), marriage of Stephen Monger and Lucy Cruttenden sp (B), 8 Mar 1784, Bexhill (Reliability: 3).