- [S457] Will of William Duke, (written on 24 February 1821, with two codicils dated 22 June 1824 and 20 September 1824, and proved in the Prerogative Court of Canterbury on 20 December 1825, registered copy;), PROB 11/1706.
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death registration of Richard Ingleton Cramp, Battle 7 185, March quarter 1841 (Reliability: 2).
- [S192] FamilyHistoryOnline - Pay-per-view databases for England and Wales, Federation of Family History Societies, (www.familyhistoryonline.net;), Sussex Burials: burial of Richard Ingleton Cramp, 20 Feb 1841, 32, Bexhill St Peter SSX (Reliability: 2).
- [S385] Sussex Marriage Index 1538-1837, Sussex Family History Group, (2004;), Place: Archdeaconry of Canterbury Marriage Licence, Date: 14 Jul 1806; Subject: Jury CRAMP, bach St.Joghn Lewes; Spouse: --- INGLETON, sp Minster Sheppey (Reliability: 3).
- [S10] Ancestry World Tree, MyFamily.com Inc, (http://www.ancestry.com/trees/awt/main.htm;), "Brian Yap's Family Tree" (Reliability: 1).