- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), baptism of Eliza Jaques, daughter of Thomas Jaques and Ann, 11 Jun 1826, Wroot, Lincolnshire (extracted from registers) (Reliability: 3).
- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/2346/1 f.103 p.12 (Reliability: 3).
George Laycock, Head, Mar, 28, Shoemaker, York Braithwell
Eliza Laycock, Wife, Mar, 24, Shoemakers Wife, Lincolns Wroot
Amelia Laycock, Daur, 3, Yorks Braithwell
Leonard Laycock, Son, 2, Yorks Braithwell
Alexander Laycock, Son, 1m, Yorks Braithwell
Ann Templeton, Sister in Law, Wid, 28, Lincolns Wroot
- [S104] 1871 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1871;), RG 10/4714 f.70 p.1 (Reliability: 3).
George Lawcock, Head, Married, 48, Cordwainer, Braithwell Yorks
Eliza Lawcock, Wife, Married, 44, Wroot Yorks
William Lawcock, Son, Unmd, 17, Cordwainer, Braithwell Yorks
Ann Elizabeth Lawcock, Daught, Un, 13, Scholar, Braithwell Yorks
Lavina Lawcock, Dau, 11, Scholar, Braithwell Yorks
George Lawcock, Son, 8, Scholar, Braithwell Yorks
Edgar Lawcock, Son, 5, Braithwell Yorks
Richard Lawcock, Uncle, Widr, 67, Farm Labourer Lodger, Braithwell Yorks
- [S103] 1861 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (7 April 1861;), RG 9., RG 9/3513, f.72 p.7 sched.29.
George Lawcock, Head, Mar, 38, Cordwainer Empoying [sic] (Apr), Yorks Braithwell
Eliza Lawcock, Wife, Mar, 34, Cordwainer Wife, Lincolns Wroot
Amelia Lawcock, Daur, 13, Scholar, Yorks Braithwell
Leonard Lawcock, Son, 12, Scholar, Yorks Braithwell
Alexander Lawcock, Son, 10, Scholar, Yorks Braithwell
William Lawcock, Son, 7, Scholar, Yorks Braithwell
Ann Elizabth [sic] Lawcock, Daur, 3, Yorks Braithwell
Lavinia Lawcock, Daur, 3 Months, Yorks Braithwell
Thomas Temperton, Apprentice, 15, Cordwainers (Apr), Lincolns Godney Bridge Parish of Crowle
Sarah Ann Moore, Visitor, 20, House Assistant [crossed out] Serv, Lincolns Wroot
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death of Eliza Lawcock, 45, Doncaster 9c 373, December quarter 1871 (Reliability: 2).
- [S327] Wroot Parish Registers, (digitised images available on www.lincstothepast.com;), WROOT PAR/1/7: Wroot Parish Records - Marriages & Banns (1808), image 34 (Reliability: 3).
Banns of Marriage between Thos Jaquis and Anne Wells both of this parish were published in this Church June 12th 19th & 26th one Thousand eight Hundred and Eight
The said Thos Jaquis and Ann Wells both of this parish were married in this Church by Banns this twelfth day of July one thousand Eight Hundred and Eight
By me Joseph Robinson Curate
This Marriage was Solemnized by us: Thos Jaques, Anne Wells her x mark
In the presence of us: Enor Till, Thos Bradley
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of George Lawcock and Eliza Jaques share reference Thorne 23 571, March quarter 1847 (Reliability: 3).