- [S111] Civil Registration Birth Indexes, General Register Office, (1837-;), birth registration of Alice Cullen Fallwell, Lewisham v 328, June quarter 1848 (Reliability: 3).
- [S103] 1861 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (7 April 1861;), RG 9., RG 9/133 f.66 p.11 (Reliability: 3).
"Amassador", 1 Commercial Place, St Mary Islington
John Fallwell, Head, Mar, 44, Licensed Victualler, Kent Lewisham
Eliza C Fallwell, Wife, Mar, 42, Dorset Blandford
Ernest Fallwell, Son, Un, 7, Scholar, Kent Sydenham
Florence Fallwell, Daur, Un, 7, Kent Sydenham
Henry Gladwin, Visitor, Mar, 42, Draper, Tewksbury
Harriet Gladwin, Mar, 43, Nottingham
Frederick Duggan, Ser, Un, 21, Genl Servant, Surry New Cross
Robert Smith, Ser, Un, 16, Genl Servant, Peckham
Anna Chaler, Ser, Un, 18, Genl Servant, Warwickshire
Alice Fallwell, Daur, Un, 12, Scholar, Kent Sydenham
- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/1591 f.489 p.14 (Reliability: 3).
John Fallwell, Head, Mar, 34, Draper, Kent Lewisham
Eliza C Fallwell, Wife, Mar, 31, Dorset Blandford
Elsice[?] C Fallwell, Dau, 2, Kent Lewisham
Ebenezer R Bird, App, U, 20, Apprentice, Surry Walworth
Hurbat[?] Hallaway, 15, Apprentice, Sussex Brightling
Elizabeth Alford, Asst, 15, Assistant, Wilts Mere
Eliza Potter, Ser, 18, Servant, Surry Ditton
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death registration of Alice Fallwell, Winchester 2c 84, December quarter 1865 (Reliability: 2).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of John Fallwell and Eliza Currie Pegler share reference Blandford 8 47, September quarter 1847 (Reliability: 2).