- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), baptism of Anna Lansdell Jenner, daughter of Thomas Jenner and Elizabeth, 6 Mar 1852, Cranbrook, Kent, born 1829 (patron submitted data) (Reliability: 1).
- [S103] 1861 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (7 April 1861;), RG 9., RG 9/367 f.100 p.1 (Reliability: 3).
No 3 Copland Cottages, Norwood, Lambeth St Mary
Joseph Le Griffon, Head, Mar, 30, Carpenter, Jersey British Subject
Anna Lansdell Le Griffon, Wife, Mar, 28, Milliner, Kent Crambrook
Joseph Emile Le Griffon, Son, Un, 3, Surry Norwood
Louis Ernest Le Griffon, Son, Un, 9, Surry Norwood
- [S104] 1871 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1871;), RG 10/5757 f.14 p.17 (Reliability: 3).
4 Minden St, St Hélier, Jersey [sharing house with 4 other families]
Anna Lansdell Le Griffon, Head, Widow, 35, Milliner & Dressmaker, England Kent
Joseph Emile Le Griffon, Son, Unmd, 13, England Surrey
Harry Constantine Le Griffon, Son, Unmd, 8, England Surrey
Louis Albert Le Griffon, Son, Unmd, 4, Jersey St Hélier
- [S304] Parish Registers - Vol 3, Incorporating the Mary Wigan Transcripts, The Kent Family History Society, (KFHS CD-ROM 12, including Benenden (C 1558-1906, M 1578-1836, B 1558-1906), Cranbrook (C 1559-1812, M 1559-1837, B 1559-1812) and Rolvenden (C 1558-1840, M 1558-1840, B 1558-1840);), marriage of Thomas Jenner and Elizabeth Lansdell witnessed by Th Lavender and Ann Lansdell (Reliability: 2).
- [S113] Civil Registration Marriage Indexes, General Register Office, (1837-;), marriages of Joseph Peter Le Griffon and Anna Lansdell Jenner share reference Wandsworth 1d 647, June quarter 1857 (Reliability: 2).