- [S105] 1881 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (3 April 1881;), RG 11., RG 11/77 f.89 p.22 (Reliability: 3).
39 Radnor St, Chelsea
James Lansdell, Head, Mar, 32, Trunk Maker, Kent Horsemonden
Matilda Lansdell, Wife, Mar, 27, London Stepney
Alice L Lansdell, Daur, 2, London Chelsea
James Lansdell, Son, 6mo, London Chelsea
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), birth registration of Alice Lilian Lansdell, Chelsea 1a 294, September quarter 1878 (Reliability: 3).
- [S107] 1891 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (5 April 1891;), RG 12/209 f.116 p.31 (Reliability: 3).
5 Duke St Bldgs, St George Bloomsbury, London (3 rooms)
John Lansdell, Head, M, 38, Waiter, Employed, London Chelsea
Lilian Lansdell, niece, 12, Scholar, London Chelsea
James Peabody, Father in law, Widr, 69, Gardner, Employed, Northamptonshire Watford
- [S108] 1901 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (31 March 1901;), RG 13., RG 13/194 f.21 p.5 (Reliability: 3).
6 Gibson Sqr, Islington, London
George Brown, Head, M, 57, Medical Practitioner, Cornwall Callington
Edith K Brown, Wife, M, 34, London Paddington
George A R. Brown, Son, 1, London Islington
Alice L. Lansdell, Servant, S, 22, General servant (dom), London Chelsea
Beatrice Quixley, Servant, S, 16, Nurse maid (dom), Bristol (Glost)
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of James Lansdell and Matilda Prescott share reference Chelsea 1a 522, December quarter 1875 (Reliability: 3).