- [S107] 1891 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (5 April 1891;), RG 12/3854 f.108 p.1 (Reliability: 3).
Barrow, Wentworth, York (4 rooms)
Alexander Lawcock, Head, M, 40, Blacksmith, Employed, Yorks. Braithwell
Caroline Lawcock, Wife, M, 36, Leicestershire Loughborough
Albert A. Lawcock, Son, 11, Scholar, Yorks. Wentworth
Lily G. Lawcock, Daur, 8, Scholar, Yorks. Wentworth
Lavina S. Lawcock, Daur, 6, Scholar, Yorks. Wentworth
Hugh S. Lawcock, Son, 4, Scholar, Yorks. Wentworth
(2 rooms) John G. Lambert, Boarder, Single, 24, Clerk in Holy Orders, Employed, Lincolnshire Great Cotes
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), birth registration of Albert Alexander Lawcock, Rotherham 9c 636, December quarter 1879 (Reliability: 3).
- [S112] Civil Registration Death Indexes 1837-, General Register Office, death registration of Albert A. Lawcock, 80, Sheffield 2d 92, June quarter 1960 (Reliability: 2).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Alexander Lawcock and Caroline Sutton share reference Ashby De La Zouch 7a 228, December quarter 1875 (Reliability: 3).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Albert Alexander Lawcock and Alice Darlington share reference Barnsley 9c 318, September quarter 1904 (Reliability: 2).