- [S112] Civil Registration Death Indexes 1837-, General Register Office, death registration of Ewart Edwin Bamforth, born 13 NO 1893, Staincross 2D1317, March quarter 1974 (Reliability: 3).
- [S108] 1901 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (31 March 1901;), RG 13., RG 13/4322 f.80 p.3 (Reliability: 3).
80 Cherrytree S, Hoyland Nether, Yorks
Harry Bamforth, Head, M, 34, Coal hewer, Worker, Elsecar Yorks
Martha Bamforth, Wife, M, 31, Elsecar Yorks
Ewart E Bamforth, son, 7, Elsecar Yorks
Doris Bamforth, daur, 6, Elsecar Yorks
Jessie Bamforth, daur, 4, Elsecar Yorks
Mona Bamforth, daur, 1, Elsecar Yorks
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), birth registration of Ewart Edwin Bamforth, Barnsley 9c 276, December quarter 1893 (Reliability: 3).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Harry Bamforth and Martha Elizabeth Litchfield share reference Barnsley 9c 336, December quarter 1892 (Reliability: 2).
- [S113] Civil Registration Marriage Indexes, General Register Office, (1837-;), marriage of Gladys Le M. Selman to Bamforth, Barnsley 9c 562, September quarter 1929 (Reliability: 3).