- [S407] The Blood Royal of Britain Being a Roll of the Living Descendents of Edward IV and Henry VII Kings of England, and James III, King of Scotland, The Marquis of Ruvigny and Raineval, Melville Henry Massue, (London, England: T.C. & E. C. Jack, 1903, available in digitised format on Ancestry.com, 2002;), pp.535-536 (Reliability: 2).
- [S105] 1881 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (3 April 1881;), RG 11., RG 11/1314 f.17 p.28 (Reliability: 3).
Boyn Hill Vicarage, Bray
Arthur Drummond, Head, Mar, 37, Vicar of All St Maidenhead, Old Charlton Kent
Anna H Drummond, Wife, Mar, 39, Regents Park St Pancras Midx
Malcolm C Drummond, Son, under 11m, Boyn Hill Berks
John W Phillips, Brother in law, Mar, 53, Merchant & Manufactr, Hydridge Checkley Salford
Olivia Phillips, Sister, Mar, 46, Regents Park St Pancras Midx
Maud L Phillips, Niece, 7, Scholar, Belgravia St Georges Middx
Sarah Huse, Servt, Unm, 19, Servant Domestic, Boyn Hill Berks
Emma Lawes, V Servt, Unm, 49, Nurse Domestic, East Deareham Norfolk
Matilda Duffures, Servt, Unm, 28, Cook Domestic, Laverton Gloucester
Elizabeth Edwards, Servt, Unm, 19, Nurse Domestic, Newent Gloucester
Eliza Forty, Servt, Unm, 16, Domestic, Kempley Gloucester
Thyrza Duffures, Servt, Unm, 15, Domestic, Laverton Gloucester
- [S31] A Genealogical and Heraldic Dictionary of the Peerage and Baronetage of the British Empire, Sir Bernard Burke, (London: Harrison, 1865, scanned original pages on www.ancestry.co.uk, 2004;), p.1189 (Reliability: 2).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Arthur Hislop Drummond and Armynel Mary Baylay share reference Horncastle 7a 1053, December quarter 1868 (Reliability: 3).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Arthur Hislop Drummond and Anna Harriet Dodsworth, Kensington 1a 138, June quarter 1878 (Reliability: 3).