- [S408] Walford's County Families of the United Kingdom or Royal Manual of the Titled and Untitled Aristocracy of England, Wales, Scotland, and Ireland, (London: Chatto and Windus, 1899, available in digitised format on Ancestry.com, 2004;), p.1108 (Reliability: 2).
- [S107] 1891 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (5 April 1891;), RG 12/528 ff.80-81 pp.8-9 (Reliability: 3).
84 Shooters Hill Rd, Kidbrook, London
Charles Robertson, Head, M, 59, Justice of the Peace, Employed, Scotland
Helena M. Robertson, Wife, M, 53, Great Cranfield Essex
Helena K.P.C. Robertson, Daur, S, 21, Rutland Gate London
Amy A.S. Robertson, Daur, S, 19, Scotland
Gilbert Robertson, Son, S, 17, Student Military College Ofd, Dunmore Essex
Donald W. Robertson, Son, S, 11, School Boy, London [struck through] Southend Essex
Mary Whicheloe, Sick nurse, M, 42, Trained nurse (Sick), Employed, London
Helen Aldridge, Serv, S, 19, Housemaid Domestic, Graveley Hertfordshire
Jane Aldridge, Serv, S, 22, Cook Domestic, Graveley Hertfordshire
Lilly Hall, Serv, S, 24, Parlourmaid Domestic, Plumpsteal? Essex
- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), baptism of Helene Emma Wilson, daughter of John Maryon Wilson and Charlotte Julia, 14 May 1838, Saint Luke, Old Charlton, London (extracted from registers) (Reliability: 3).
- [S105] 1881 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (3 April 1881;), RG 11., RG 11/729 ff.5-6 pp.4-5 (Reliability: 3).
1 South Row, Lewisham
Helena E. Robertson, Wife, Mar, 40, Gt Canfield Essex
Helena K.P.C.C. Robertson, Daur, 11, Scholar, Rutland Gate Westminster
Amy O.S. Robertson, Daur, 9, Scholar, Kilniner[?] Easter Scotland
Gilbert Robertson, Son, 8, Scholar, Dunmow Essex
Dudley M. Robertson, Son, 6, Scholar, Scotland
Arthur W.G. Robertson, Son, 5, Scholar, Scotland
Spencer D.C. Robertson, Son, 4, Scholar, Scotland
Colin J.T. Robertson, Son, 2, Scotland
Ronald H.W. Robertson, Son, 1, Southend Essex
Eliza R. Radcliffe, Boarder, Unm, 27, "Governess", Middlesex
Alice M. Brace, Serv, Unm, 22, "Serv" Nurse, St Lukes Middlesex
Mary A. Richardson, Serv, Unm, 20, "Serv" Under Nurse, Chelmsford Essex
Amelia Blouns, Serv, Unm, 23, "Serv" Parlor Maid, Kilndown Kent
Sarah E. Groves, Serv, Unm, 25, "Serv" Cook, Ardleigh Essex
Annie Cullum, Serv, Unm, 21, "Serv" Housemaid, Southend Essex
Isabel Sullivan, Serv, Unm, 23, "Serv" Ladys Maid, Mitcham Surry
- [S31] A Genealogical and Heraldic Dictionary of the Peerage and Baronetage of the British Empire, Sir Bernard Burke, (London: Harrison, 1865, scanned original pages on www.ancestry.co.uk, 2004;), p.1189 (Reliability: 2).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death registration of Helena Emma Robertson, 53, Woolwich 1d 843, June quarter 1891 (Reliability: 2).
- [S131] Wilson, Sir Thomas Maryon, eighth baronet (1800–1869), F M L Thompson, (Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford University Press, 2004 [http://www.oxforddnb.com/view/article/50157, accessed 14 Dec 2005];).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Charles Robertson and Helena Emma Wilson share reference Woolwich 1d 1098, December quarter 1868 (Reliability: 2).