- [S369] Plantagenet Roll of the Blood Royal Being A Complete Table of All the Descendants Now Living of Edward III, King of England, Melville Henry Massue, Marquis de Ruvigny et Raineval (1868-1921), (London: T.C. & E. C. Jack, 1905-11, scanned original pages on www.ancestry.co.uk, 2002;), p.218 (Reliability: 2).
- [S105] 1881 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (3 April 1881;), RG 11., RG 11/1055 f.36 p.9 (Reliability: 3).
Searls House, Fletching
Sir Spencer M Wilson Bart, Head, Mar, 51, Baronet & Landed proprietor, Kent Charlton
Lady M Wilson, Wife, Mar, 50, Lancashire
George M Wilson, Son, Unm, 20, I Wight Bembridge
Annie Emily M Wilson, Daug, 19, I Wight Bembridge
Rosie Amabel M Wilson, Daug, 9, Sussex Barkham
Eva Kathleen M Wilson, Daug, 6, Sussex Fletching
Elizabeth Caroline Simpson, Governess, 34, Governess, Wales [struck through] Pontefract
Ann Figgs, Servant, 42, Lady Maid (Domestic), Middlesex
Jessie West, 24, Stillroom Maid (Domestic), Wiltshire Wilton
Susan Baker, 33, House Maid (Domestic), Kent Gravesend
Mary A Bunn, 20, Kitchen Maid (Domestic), Essex Bulmer
Elizabeth Western, 19, House Maid (Domestic), Summerset North Petherton
Martha Goodall, 25, House Maid (Domestic), Norfolk Trowse Newton
Louisa Doney, 32, Cook (Domestic), Worcester Upton
Sussanah Cullan, 45, Nurse (Domestic), Kent Lynstead
Alexander Macdonald, Footman, 27, Footman (Domestic), Invernesshire Inverness
George Piper, Butler, 39, Butler (Domestic), Yorkshire Thrybergh
John Kinsman, Footman, 22, Footman (Domestic), Devon Appledore
Elizabeth Prince, House Keeper, 40, House Keeper, Herts Watford
- [S111] Civil Registration Birth Indexes, General Register Office, (1837-;), birth registration of Eva K Wilson, Uckfield see M[arch quarter] 77, December quarter 1874 (Reliability: 2).
- [S131] Wilson, Sir Thomas Maryon, eighth baronet (1800–1869), F M L Thompson, (Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford University Press, 2004 [http://www.oxforddnb.com/view/article/50157, accessed 14 Dec 2005];).
- [S31] A Genealogical and Heraldic Dictionary of the Peerage and Baronetage of the British Empire, Sir Bernard Burke, (London: Harrison, 1865, scanned original pages on www.ancestry.co.uk, 2004;), p.1189 (Reliability: 2).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Spencer Maryon Wilson and Rose Emily Pocklington, Hambledon 2a 147, September quarter 1856 (Reliability: 3).
- [S410] Visitation of England and Wales, Joseph Jackson Howard and Frederick Arthur Crisp, (Volumes I, III-XIV, privately printed, 1893-1906, scanned original pages on www.ancestry.co.uk, 2002;), volume 13 p.xix (Reliability: 2).