- [S101] 1841 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (6 June 1841;), HO 107/71/10 f.4 pp.2-3 (Reliability: 3).
Martin Newman, 50, Ag Lab, yes
Mary Newman, 45, yes
Thomas Newman, 15, Ag Lab, Y
Charles Newman, 12, Ag Lab, Y
Louisa Newman, 8, Y
- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/1761 f.480 pp.10-11 (Reliability: 3).
Hall Farm, Carlton, Carlton cum Willingham
William Nice, Head, Mar, 53, Farmer of 210 Acres Employing 10 Labourers, Essex Bulmer
Sophia Nice, Wife, Mar, 45, Suffolk Cowling
William M. Nice, Son, U, 20, Farmer's Son, Cambridgeshire Carlton
Charlotte S. Nice, Daur, U, 18, Farmer's Daur, Cambridgeshire Carlton
Frederic Nice, Son, U, 16, Farmer's Son, Cambridgeshire Carlton
Sophia T. Nice, Daur, 10, Scholar, Cambridgeshire Carlton
Alfred S. Nice, Son, 7, Scholar, Cambridgeshire Carlton
William M. Goodchild, Nephew, U, 18, Farmer's Son, Essex Lt Yeldham
Louisa Newman, Servant, U, 18, House Servant, Cambridgeshire Weston Colville
John Hulyer, Servant, U, 20, Farm Servant, Cambridgeshire Carlton
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death registration of Louisa Newman, Linton 3b 351, December quarter 1854 (Reliability: 2).
- [S42] Births, Marriages and Deaths - Cambridgeshire Index Project, Cambridgeshire County Council, (http://www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/sub/register/cambsindex.htm;), death registration of Louisa Newman, 21, Cambridge 331/BAL/3/381, 1854 (Reliability: 2).
- [S92] Weston Colville, Cambridgeshire - Transcript of Parish Register, bachelor and spinster of the parish, with consent of parents, groom signed with mark (Reliability: 3).