- [S420] Will, Arabella Proby, (written on 25 October 1839 and proved in the Prerogative Court of Canterbury on 3 February 1842, registered copy;), PROB 11/1958.
- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), marriage of David William Garrow and Charlotte Caroline Proby, 5 Nov 1805, Stratford St Mary, Suffolk (extracted from registers) (Reliability: 2).
- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), baptism of David William Garrow, son of William Garrow and Sarah, 5 Oct 1784, Saint Andrew, Holborn, London, born 15 Apr 1781 (extracted from registers) (Reliability: 2).
- [S192] FamilyHistoryOnline - Pay-per-view databases for England and Wales, Federation of Family History Societies, (www.familyhistoryonline.net;), National Burial Index (Hertfordshire FHS): David William Garrow, 18 Apr 1827, 46, East Barnet, St Mary the Virgin, Anglican, HRT (Reliability: 2).
- [S404] The Times, (London;), Monday, May 28, 1888; pg. 1; Issue 32397; col A (Reliability: 3).
On the 23d May, at Windsor, GEORGINA LOETITIA, widow of R. CRAWFURD, Esq., formerly of Saint Hill, Sussex, third daughter of the late Rev. D. Garrow, Rector of E. Barnet, Herts, and granddaughter of Sir W. Garrow, formerly a Baron of the Exchequer.
- [S214] Hampshire Telegraph and Sussex Chronicle etc, (Portsmouth, available on British Newspapers 1600-1900, http://access.gale.com;), Saturday, March 7, 1846 (Reliability: 3).
At Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight, on the 5th instant, Waldo Philips, Esq., son of the Rev. Thomas Philips, of St. Cross, near Newport, to Arabella, daughter of the late Rev. David Garrow, D.D., Rector of East Barnet, Herts, and grand-daughter of the late Judge.