- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death registration of Humphrey Mercer Wightwick, 45, Hackney 1b 314, March quarter 1875 (Reliability: 3).
- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), baptism of Humphry Mercer Wightwick, son of John Wightwick and Elizabeth, 15 Jun 1828, Wesleyan, Tenteden, Kent, born 6 May 1828 (extracted from registers) (Reliability: 2).
- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/1605 f.37 p.23 (Reliability: 3).
Humphrey Wightwick, U, 22, Student in the College, Kent, Tenterden
- [S104] 1871 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1871;), RG 10/320 f.51 p.2 (Reliability: 3).
39 De Beauvoir Road, Hackney
Humfhrey Wightwick, Head, Mar, 41, Vicar St Anne Hoxton, Kent Tenterden
Elizabeth, Wife, Mar, 38, Staff Burslem
Ann, daur, 14, Scholar, Berks Blewbury
Rosa, daur, 12, Scholar, Guernsey St Peters
Maria, daur, 8, Scholar, Midx London
Edith, daur, 2, Scholar, Midx London
Ada, daur, 5mos, Midx London
Annie Banon, Serv, 20, General serv, Essex Hampstead
Eliza Seal, Serv, 13, Winchurst Hill
- [S340] Canterbury Marriage Licences 1810-1837, (available on www.ancestry.co.uk;), John Wightwick of Tenterden bach & Eliz Brissenden of Rolvenden sp, at R. 09 Apr 1825 (Reliability: 3).
- [S304] Parish Registers - Vol 3, Incorporating the Mary Wigan Transcripts, The Kent Family History Society, (KFHS CD-ROM 12, including Benenden (C 1558-1906, M 1578-1836, B 1558-1906), Cranbrook (C 1559-1812, M 1559-1837, B 1559-1812) and Rolvenden (C 1558-1840, M 1558-1840, B 1558-1840);), marriage of John Weightwich of Tenterden and Elizabeth Brissenden of this parish, licence, 25 Apr 1825 (Reliability: 3).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Humphrey Mercer Wightwick and Elizabeth Barker share reference Wolstanton 6b 146, September quarter 1855 (Reliability: 1).