- [S33] Burke's Peerage and Gentry Website, (http://www.burkes-landed-gentry.com;), 107th edition, De Montmorency lineage (Reliability: 2).
- [S344] Genealogical Memoir of the Family of Montmorency styled de Marisco or Morres, Hervey de Montmorency-Morres, (Paris, 1817 - available on http://books.google.com;), pp. xxix-xxx (Reliability: 2).
- [S194] FamilySearch EASy data (Extraction Administration System), The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), baptism of Redmond Hervey Morres, son of Redmond Hervey Morres and Letitia, 17 May 1808, Saint Peter, Dorchester, Dorset (Reliability: 2).
- [S398] The Ipswich Journal, (19th Century British Library Newspapers collection, Gale Cengage;), Saturday, May 29, 1847 (Reliability: 3).
10th March, on board the "Monarch," on his homeward voyage, aged 38 years, Major R.H. de Montmorency, of the 65th Regiment Bengal Native Infantry, son of the late Lieut.-Col. de Montmorency. Also, on the 17th Jan., Alberic Murray, his infant son.
- [S404] The Times, (London;), Thursday, Apr 07, 1831; pg. 3; Issue 14507; col F (Reliability: 3).
At St. George's Church, Agra, on the 8th of October, by Rev. Dr. Parish, LL.D., Reymond Hervey de Montmorency, Esq., Lieutenant of the 65th Regiment, to Anna Matilda, third daughter of Henry Revell, Esq., of Round Oak, Surrey.
- [S420] Will, Arabella Proby, (written on 25 October 1839 and proved in the Prerogative Court of Canterbury on 3 February 1842, registered copy;), PROB 11/1958.
- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), marriage of Redmond Morres and Laetitia Proby, 8 Oct 1801, Stratford St Mary, Suffolk (extracted from registers) (Reliability: 3).