- [S125] Channell, Sir Arthur Moseley (1838-1928), David Davies, (rev. Hugh Mooney, Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford University Press, 2004 [http://www.oxforddnb.com/view/article/32361, accessed 19 June 2005];).
- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/1601 f.648 p.23 (Reliability: 3).
Annerly Road, Hamlet of Penge
Walter B Trevelyan, Head, Mar, 30, Special pleader, Westburn Northumberland
Helena Trevelyan, Wife, Mar, 30, Westburn Northumberland
Herbert Trevelyan, Son, 3, Edinburgh
Elizabeth Ridley, Servant, U, 27, Nurse, Scotland
Janet Ridley, Servant, U, 23, Cook, Scotland
Isabella Ridley, Servant, U, 20, Housemaid, Scotland
Mary Ann Austin, Servant, U, 15, Nurse, Carshalton Surrey
Constance Trevelyan, Daur, 9 mo, Battersea Surrey
- [S103] 1861 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (7 April 1861;), RG 9., RG 9/789 f.24 p.42 (Reliability: 3).
Walter B Trevelyan, Head, Mar, 40, Barrister in Practice, Nether Witton Northumberland
Helena C Trevelyan, Wife, Mar, 38, Wallington Northumberland
Herbert Trevelyan, Son, 13, Scotland
Constance H Trevelyan, Daur, 10, Norwood Surrey[?]
Walter B Trevelyan, Son, 8, Middx Finchley
Willoughby Trevelyan, Son, 4, Middx Finchley
Anna Roper, Governess, Un, 30, Governess, On the Sea
Mary Roger, Sert, Mar, 50, House Servant, Hipton[?] Suffolk
Margaret Earl, Sert, W, 30, Laundrymaid, Norfolk Ditchingham
Caroline F Rich, Sert, Un, 29, Cook, Kent New Cross
Martha Barnes, Sert, Un, 15, Housemaid, Middx Finchley
Richard Roger, Sert, Un, 14, House Sert, Suffolk Bury St Edmunds
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), birth registration of Constance Helena Trevelyan, Croydon 4 132, March quarter 1851 (Reliability: 2).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Walter Blackett Trevelyan and Helena Caroline Trevelyan share reference Hackney 3 164, September quarter 1849 (Reliability: 3).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Arthur Moseley Channell and Constance Helena Trevelyan share reference Hendon 3a 182, December quarter 1877 (Reliability: 3).