- [S436] Will, John Lansdell, (written on 6 September 1848 and proved in the Prerogative Court of Canterbury on 7 February 1849, registered copy;), PROB 11/1592 (PRO-Online Image Reference 483).
- [S293] Information from Vyvyan Jones, email dated 13 June 2005 (Reliability: 3).
Citing 1841 census:
11 Richmond Place Brighton 1121 04 54
John Lansdell 68 Cabinet M. Surrey
Jane Lansdell 19 y
Charlotte Lansdell 16 y
Robert Radaleston(?) 23 Engineer Bath
- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), baptism of Jane Elizabeth Earle, daughter of Ann Earle, 14 Nov 1821, St Nicholas, Brighton (not extracted from registers) (Reliability: 1).
- [S28] British Isles Vital Records Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (Second Edition, 2001;), baptism of Jane Elizabeth Earle, daughter of Ann Earle, 14 Nov 1821, Brighton, Sussex, St Nicholas (Reliability: 3).
- [S9] London, England, Marriages and Banns, 1754-1921, Ancestry.com, (online database linked to digital images of records from the London Metropolitan Archives and Guildhall Library, 2009;).
1844. Marriage solemnized at the Parish Church in the Parish of Hackney in the County of Middlesex. No. 89. May 31st. John Lansdell, full age, Widower, Cabinet Maker, Mare Street, father: George Lansdell, Schoolmaster; & Ann Earl, full age, Spinster, Mare Street, Henry Earl, Carpenter. Married in the Parish Church according to the Rites and Ceremonies of the Established Church, after Banns, by me, Alexr Gordon. This Marriage was solemnized between us, John Lansdell Ann Earl x her mark, in the Presence of us, William Atherfold, Wm Daniell.
- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), marriage of Charles Courtney and Jane Elizabeth Earl Lansdell, daughter of John Lansdell, 27 Dec 1841, Hove, Sussex (extracted from registers) (Reliability: 3).