- [S105] 1881 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (3 April 1881;), RG 11., RG 11/206 f.102 p.5 (Reliability: 3).
Stable Adjoining Crowndale House, London [next to Crowndale Rd/King St]
James Lansdell, Head, M, 40, London, Middlesex, Gilder & Decor
Hannah Lansdell, Wife, M, 34, London, Middlesex
James Lansdell, Son, 15, London, Middlesex, Decorator
Percy Lansdell, Son, 13, London, Middlesex, Scholar
Florence Lansdell, Daur, 10, London, Middlesex, Scholar
Zozovirr Lansdell, Son, 8, London, Middlesex
- [S107] 1891 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (5 April 1891;), RG 12/126 f.9 p.9 (Reliability: 3).
36 Eversholt St, St. Pancras, London
Percy C Lansdell, Head, M, 23, Engraver, London Kentish Town
Eleanor B Lansdell, Wife, M, 22, London St Pancras
Florence B Lansdell, Dau, 1mo, London St Pancras
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Percy Courtland Lansdell and Eleanor Blanche Dean share reference Pancras 1b 8, December quarter 1890 (Reliability: 3).
- [S104] 1871 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1871;), RG 10/223 f.78 p.35 (Reliability: 3).
157 Seymour St., Somers Town, Mary-le-bone, St. Pancras
James Landsdale, Head, Mar, 30, Decorator, Sussex Brighton
Hannah Landsdale, Wife, Mar, 26, Kent Tunbridge Wells
James Landsdale, Son, Unm, 6, Scholar, Middlesex London
Percy Landsdale, Son, Unm, 3, Scholar, Middlesex London
Florence Landsdale, Daur, Unm, 2, Middlesex London
- [S108] 1901 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (31 March 1901;), RG 13., RG 13/39 f.14 p.20 (Reliability: 3).
6 Aschurch Park Villas, H'smith, London
Lansdell Percy C, Head, M, 32, Dealer Furniture, own a/c, Tunbridge Wells
Lansdell Blanche, Wife, M, 31, Hamptead Road NW
Filder Mary A, Servt, S, 23, Domestic Servant, Paddington
Gardner Georgina, Nurse, Wid, 49, Medical Nurse, worker, Kilburn
- [S112] Civil Registration Death Indexes 1837-, General Register Office, death registration of Percy C Lansdell, 73, Hendon 3a 723, September quarter 1941 (Reliability: 2).
- [S334] Marriage Certificate.
1862. Marriage solemnized at St John's Church in the Town of Tunbridge Wells in the County of Kent; No.53; Augt 30; James Lansdell; 24; Bachelor; Carver & Gilder; Residence: St Pancras, London; Father: Stephen Lansdell, Carver & Gilder; and Hannah Finch Green; 20; Spinster; Residence: Tunbridge Wells; Father: James Green, Bricklayer; by banns by Thos W Weston; signed by bride and groom in the presence of Martin Skinner, Eliza Lansdell, Agnes Goldsmith