- [S105] 1881 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (3 April 1881;), RG 11., RG 11/206 f.102 p.5 (Reliability: 3).
Stable Adjoining Crowndale House, London [next to Crowndale Rd/King St]
James Lansdell, Head, M, 40, London, Middlesex, Gilder & Decor
Hannah Lansdell, Wife, M, 34, London, Middlesex
James Lansdell, Son, 15, London, Middlesex, Decorator
Percy Lansdell, Son, 13, London, Middlesex, Scholar
Florence Lansdell, Daur, 10, London, Middlesex, Scholar
Zozovirr Lansdell, Son, 8, London, Middlesex
- [S107] 1891 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (5 April 1891;), RG 12/126 f.9 p.9 (Reliability: 3).
35 Eversholt St, St. Pancras, London
Lansdell James, Head, M, 46, Decorater, Bri hton
Lansdell James S, Son, S, 22, Shopman, London Kentish Town
Lansdell Hannah F, Wife, M , 41, Kent
Lansdell Florence, Dau, S, 19, Shop asst, London Kentis Town
Lansdell Gordon, Son, S, 16, Shop asst, London Kentish Town
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of James Stephen Lansdell and Mahlah McIntosh share reference Pancras 1b 197, June quarter 1899 (Reliability: 3).
- [S104] 1871 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1871;), RG 10/223 f.78 p.35 (Reliability: 3).
157 Seymour St., Somers Town, Mary-le-bone, St. Pancras
James Landsdale, Head, Mar, 30, Decorator, Sussex Brighton
Hannah Landsdale, Wife, Mar, 26, Kent Tunbridge Wells
James Landsdale, Son, Unm, 6, Scholar, Middlesex London
Percy Landsdale, Son, Unm, 3, Scholar, Middlesex London
Florence Landsdale, Daur, Unm, 2, Middlesex London
- [S108] 1901 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (31 March 1901;), RG 13., RG 13/149 f.5 p.2 (Reliability: 3).
52 Kings Road, St Pancras, London (2 rooms)
James Landsell, Head, M, 34, Printers Cutter, Worker, London Kentish Tn
Mahlah Landsell, Wife, M, 30, Marylebone London
Miriam Landsell, Daur, 9 mos, Marylebone London
- [S112] Civil Registration Death Indexes 1837-, General Register Office, death registration of James S Lansdell, 67, Pancras 1b 164, March quarter 1934 (Reliability: 2).
- [S334] Marriage Certificate.
1862. Marriage solemnized at St John's Church in the Town of Tunbridge Wells in the County of Kent; No.53; Augt 30; James Lansdell; 24; Bachelor; Carver & Gilder; Residence: St Pancras, London; Father: Stephen Lansdell, Carver & Gilder; and Hannah Finch Green; 20; Spinster; Residence: Tunbridge Wells; Father: James Green, Bricklayer; by banns by Thos W Weston; signed by bride and groom in the presence of Martin Skinner, Eliza Lansdell, Agnes Goldsmith