- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), baptism of Anne Jaques, daughter of Thomas Jaques and Anne, 8 Sep 1822, Wroot, Lincolnshire (extracted from registers) (Reliability: 2).
- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/2346/1 f.103 p.12 (Reliability: 3).
George Laycock, Head, Mar, 28, Shoemaker, York Braithwell
Eliza Laycock, Wife, Mar, 24, Shoemakers Wife, Lincolns Wroot
Amelia Laycock, Daur, 3, Yorks Braithwell
Leonard Laycock, Son, 2, Yorks Braithwell
Alexander Laycock, Son, 1m, Yorks Braithwell
Ann Templeton, Sister in Law, Wid, 28, Lincolns Wroot
- [S103] 1861 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (7 April 1861;), RG 9., RG 9/3523 f.107 p.4 (Reliability: 3).
Main St. 18, Wroot
George Whiteley, Head, Mar, 42, Ag. Lab, Lincolne Wroot
Ann Whiteley, Wife, Mar, 39, Ag. Lab. Wife, Lincolne Wroot
Charles Whiteley, Son, 7, Scholar, Lincolne Wroot
Hannah Whiteley, Daur, 3, Lincolne Wroot
Ann E. Whiteley, Daur, 5m, Lincolne Wroot
- [S104] 1871 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1871;), RG 10/4725 f.118 p.11 (Reliability: 3).
High Street, Wroot
Ann Whiteley, Head, Widow, 48, Charwoman, Lincoln. Wroot
Hannah Whiteley, Daur, 13, Lincoln. Wroot
Ann Elizth Whiteley, Daur, 11, Scholar, Lincoln. Wroot
Betsey Whiteley, Daur, 9, Scholar, Lincoln. Wroot
Leonard Whiteley, Son, 4, Lincoln. Wroot
- [S327] Wroot Parish Registers, (digitised images available on www.lincstothepast.com;), WROOT PAR/1/7: Wroot Parish Records - Marriages & Banns (1808), image 34 (Reliability: 3).
Banns of Marriage between Thos Jaquis and Anne Wells both of this parish were published in this Church June 12th 19th & 26th one Thousand eight Hundred and Eight
The said Thos Jaquis and Ann Wells both of this parish were married in this Church by Banns this twelfth day of July one thousand Eight Hundred and Eight
By me Joseph Robinson Curate
This Marriage was Solemnized by us: Thos Jaques, Anne Wells her x mark
In the presence of us: Enor Till, Thos Bradley
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of George Temperton and Ann Jaques share reference Thorne 23 511, March quarter 1842 (Reliability: 2).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of George Whiteley and Ann Temperton share reference Sheffield 9c 280, December quarter 1852 (Reliability: 2).
- [S113] Civil Registration Marriage Indexes, General Register Office, (1837-;), marriages of William Gilder and Ann Whiteley share reference Thorne 9c 951, December quarter 1871 (Reliability: 2).