- [S108] 1901 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (31 March 1901;), RG 13., RG 13/4406 f.33 p.13 (Reliability: 3).
Castle Terrace, Conisbrough, West Riding Yorks (4 rooms)
Edgar Lawcock, Head, M, 35, Shoemaker, Own Account, Yorksh: Braithwell
Priscilla Lawcock, Wife, M, 33, Yorksh: Sheffield
John G Lawcock, Son, 3, Yorksh: Conisbro
Priscilla Lawcock, Daur, 2, Yorksh: Conisbro
Lavinia Lawcock, Daur, 1, Yorksh: Conisbro
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), birth registration of Lavinia Lowcock, Doncaster 9c 865, March quarter 1900 (Reliability: 3).
- [S112] Civil Registration Death Indexes 1837-, General Register Office, death registration of Lavinia Hare, July 1992, aged 92, born 6 Feb 1900, Rotherham 3 890 (Reliability: 3).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Edgar Lawcock and Priscilla Parker share reference Sheffield 9c 814, December quarter 1894 (Reliability: 3).
- [S113] Civil Registration Marriage Indexes, General Register Office, (1837-;), marriage of William G.H. Hare and Lavinia Lawcock, Doncaster 9c 1642, June quarter 1922 (Reliability: 2).