- [S122] Debrett's Peerage and Baronetage, (Debrett's Peerage Limited and Macmillan Publishers Ltd, 2000, retrieved from http://www.xreferplus.com;).
- [S114] Debt of Honour Register, Commonwealth War Graves Commission, (www.cwgc.org;).
commemorating Colin Edward Lawcock, Driver, 9th Indian Division Signals, Royal Corps of Signals, age 28; date of death: 23/02/1945; service no: 153993; grave/memorial ref: Column 46, Singapore Memorial, Kranji War Cemetery, Singapore. The Singapore Memorial bears "the names of over 24,000 casualties of the Commonwealth land and air forces who have no known grave. Many of these have no known date of death and are accorded within our records the date or period from when they were known to be missing or captured. The land forces commemorated by the memorial died during the campaigns in Malaya and Indonesia or in subsequent captivity, many of them during the construction of the Burma-Thailand railway, or at sea while being transported into imprisonment elsewhere."
- [S112] Civil Registration Death Indexes 1837-, General Register Office, death registration of Emma A.F. Portman, 68, Poole 5a 260, June quarter 1929 (Reliability: 2).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Lionel George H S D Damer and Emma Andalusia F Kennedy share reference Kensington 1a 161, December quarter 1881 (Reliability: 2).
- [S369] Plantagenet Roll of the Blood Royal Being A Complete Table of All the Descendants Now Living of Edward III, King of England, Melville Henry Massue, Marquis de Ruvigny et Raineval (1868-1921), (London: T.C. & E. C. Jack, 1905-11, scanned original pages on www.ancestry.co.uk, 2002;), p.139 (Reliability: 2).