- [S31] A Genealogical and Heraldic Dictionary of the Peerage and Baronetage of the British Empire, Sir Bernard Burke, (London: Harrison, 1865, scanned original pages on www.ancestry.co.uk, 2004;), pp.946-947 (Reliability: 2).
- [S366] The Peerage of the British Empire as at present existing, Edmund Lodge, (25th ed., London 1856 (available on books.google.co.uk);), p.466 (Reliability: 2).
- [S6] London, England, Baptisms, Marriages & Burials 1538-1812, Ancestry.com, (online database linked to digital images of records from the London Metropolitan Archives and Guildhall Library, 2010;), St Marylebone Baptisms in the Year 1793 August 15, Jane of Matthew Montagu Esq:r & Elizabeth B. 21 July (Reliability: 3).
- [S112] Civil Registration Death Indexes 1837-, General Register Office, death registration of Jane Goulburn, Reigate 2a 81, March quarter 1857 (Reliability: 3).
- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), marriage of Henry Goulburn and Jane Montague, 20 Dec 1811, Saint Mary-St Marylebone Road, Saint Marylebone, London (extracted from registers) (Reliability: 2).