- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), baptism of Emma Husband, daughter of Thomas Husband & Sarah, 13 Dec 1835, Silkstone, Yorkshire (extracted from registers) (Reliability: 2).
- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/2334 f.68 p.20 (Reliability: 3).
Schedule 80, 79, Silkstone
George Watson, Head, Mar, 27, Coal Miner, Yorkshire Silkstone
Emma Watson, Wife, Mar, 27, Yorkshire Oulton
Robert Watson, Son, 4, Scholar, Yorkshire Silkstone
Thomas Watson, Son, 1, Yorkshire Silkstone
Ann Watson, Sister, 8, Scholar, Yorkshire Silkstone
- [S106] 1881 British Census and National Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (1999 (CD-ROM), 2002 (Website - www.familysearch.org);), RG 11/4610 f.89 p.2 (Reliability: 3).
1 Martin Lane, Worsbrough, Yorkshire
George WATSON, Head, M, Male, 57, Silkstone, York, England, Colliery Manager
Emma WATSON, Wife, M, Female, 57, Silkstone, York, England
Thomas WATSON, Son, U, Male, 31, Silkstone, York, England, Colliery Engine Fitter
George WATSON, Son, U, Male, 18, Worsbro, York, England, Colliery Weighman
Annie E. WATSON, Grand Daug, Female, 6, Haworth, York, England, Scholar
Eliza WILSON, Servant, O, Female, 13, Worsbro, York, England, General Servant(Dom)
- [S103] 1861 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (7 April 1861;), RG 9., RG 9/3452 f.113 p.29 (Reliability: 3).
George Watson, head, Mar, 37, Colly underviewer, Yorks Silkstone
Emma Watson, wife, Mar, 37, Yorks Silkstone
Robert Watson, son, un, 14, Pupil Teacher, Yorks Silkstone
Thomas Watson, son, 11, horse driver in a C mine, Yorks Silkstone
Sarah A Watson, daur, 8, Scholar, Yorks Silkstone
John A Watson, son, 6, Scholar, Yorks Worsbrough
Henry G Watson, son, 4, Scholar, Yorks Worsbrough
Frederick Watson, son, 1, Yorks Worsbrough
- [S101] 1841 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (6 June 1841;), HO 107/1325/7 f.46 p.44 (Reliability: 3).
the Western side of Workhouse Lane, Barnsley
Christ. Lindley, 45, Irn? Manufr, Y
Ann Lindley, 36, Y
Eliza Lindley, 8, Y
Hy. Mo. Lindley, 1 Mo., Y
Emma Husband, 17, F. Servt., Y
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death of Emma Watson, 66, Barnsley 9c 146, September quarter 1889 (Reliability: 2).
- [S113] Civil Registration Marriage Indexes, General Register Office, (1837-;), marriages of George Watson and Emma Husband share reference Ecclesfield 22 137, December quarter 1845 (Reliability: 2).
- [S478] West Yorkshire, Marriages and Banns, 1813-1921, Ancestry.com, (www.ancestry.co.uk, 2011;).
1845. Marriage solemnized at the Parish Church in the Parish of Silkstone in the County of York. No.236. Novr 9th. George Watson, 22, Bachelor, Miner, Silkstone, father: Thomas Watson, Miner; & Emma Husband, 22, Spinster, Silkstone, father: Thomas Husband, Schoolmaster. Married in the Parish Church according to the Rites and Ceremonies of the Established Church after Banns by me, George Millett Vicar. This Marriage was solemnized between us, George Watson, Emma x Husband, in the Presence of us, James Smith, Rolce[?], John Thornley.