- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), marriage of Narcissus Charles Proby and Arabella Weller, 6 Aug 1770, Stoke, Nayland, Suffolk (extracted from registers) (Reliability: 3).
- [S192] FamilyHistoryOnline - Pay-per-view databases for England and Wales, Federation of Family History Societies, (www.familyhistoryonline.net;), from National Burial Index (Suffolk FHS): burial of Arabella Proby, 5 Nov 1841, aged 89, Stratford St Mary, St Mary, Anglican, SFK (Reliability: 2).
- [S101] 1841 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (6 June 1841;), HO 107/1034/21 f.9 p.12 (Reliability: 3).
Stratford St Mary
Arabella Proby, 85, Independent, I
Mary Proby, 65, Y
Martha Proby, 55, Y
Mary Welham, 40, F S, Y
Mary Scourin, 35, F S, Y
Louisa Godfrey, 20, F S, Y
- [S420] Will, Arabella Proby, (written on 25 October 1839 and proved in the Prerogative Court of Canterbury on 3 February 1842, registered copy;), PROB 11/1958.
- [S23] County genealogies : pedigrees of the families of the county of Kent, collected from the heraldic visitations and other authentic manuscripts in the British Museum, and in the possession of private individuals, and from the information of the present resident families, William Berry (1774-1851), (London : Sherwood, Gilbert and Piper, 1830;), pp.46-47 (Reliability: 2).
- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), marriage of John Weller and Catherine Dawson, 22 Feb 1747, St Anne's, Dublin (patron submitted) (Reliability: 1).
- [S443] Will, Narcissus Charles Proby, (written on 10 October 1800, with three codicils written on 20 September 1802, 24 September 1802 and 10 November 1804, and proved in the Prerogative Court of Canterbury on 26 Jan 1805, registered copy;), PROB 11/1419.