- [S112] Civil Registration Death Indexes 1837-, General Register Office, death registration of Doris French Power, born 14 Feb 1900, July 1989, aged 89, Eastbourne 18 512 (Reliability: 3).
- [S108] 1901 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (31 March 1901;), RG 13., RG 13/4334 f.66 p.4 (Reliability: 3).
High Green, Wortley, York, Ecclesiastical Parish: Chapeltown, Hamlet: High Green (4 rooms)
Geo Selman, Head, M, 31, Colliery Blacksmith, Worker, Yorks Hoyland
E.W. Selman, Wife, M, 31, Yorks Hoyland
Gladys Selman, Daur, 3, Yorks Blacker Hill
Doris Selman, Daur, 13 Months, Yorks Blacker Hill
- [S109] 1911 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1911;), RG 14., RG 14/27679 s.43 (Reliability: 3).
Signature: George Selman, Mortomley Nr Sheffield
Postal Address: Chapeltown rd Mortomley Nr Sheffield (5 rooms)
George Selman, Head, 41, Married, 14 years married [struck through], 3 children, 3 children still alive, 0 children died, Foreman Blacksmith, Colliery, Worker, Hoyland Nr Barnsly
Emma Selman, Wife, 41, Married, 14 years married, Hoyland Nr Barnsly
Dorris [second r struck through] Selman, Daught, 11, School, Blacker Hill, Nr Barnsly
Hubert Selman, Son, 8, High Green Nr Sheffield
- [S111] Civil Registration Birth Indexes, General Register Office, (1837-;), birth registration of Doris French Salmon [sic], Barnsley 9c 291, March quarter 1900 (Reliability: 3).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriage registration of George Selman & Emma Watson Wordsworth, Barnsley 9c 273, March quarter 1897 (Reliability: 4).
- [S113] Civil Registration Marriage Indexes, General Register Office, (1837-;), marriage of William E Power and Doris F Selman, Wortley 9c 759, June quarter 1933 (Reliability: 3).