- [S104] 1871 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1871;), RG 10/1593 f.70 p.16 (Reliability: 3).
Weston Green, Weston Colville
John Williams, Head, Mar, 53, Agr Labr, Cambs Weston Colville
Rebecca Williams, Wife, Mar, 33, Norfolk Galloway
Hannah Williams, Dau, 7, Scholar, Cambs Weston Colville
Edward Williams, Son, 5, Scholar, Cambs Weston Colville
George Williams, Son, 4, Cambs Weston Colville
Sarah Williams, Dau, 1mon, Cambs Weston Colville
Elizabeth Williams, Lodger, Widow, 89, House Keeper, Cambs Brinkley
- [S211] Great Queenslanders: The Story of George & Rachel Williams, their ancestors and descendants, Pam Cooper.
- [S277] Information from Pam Cooper, Descendancy report of Richard and Mary Potter dated 2 April 1999 (Reliability: 3).
- [S105] 1881 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (3 April 1881;), RG 11., RG 11/1425 f.62 p.29 (Reliability: 2).
Butcherly Green, Lodging House, St Johns, Hertford
John Williams, Lodger, Widr, 67, Gen Labourer, Cambs
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death of John Williams, 70, Hertford 3a 343, March quarter 1888 (Reliability: 2).