- [S274] Information from Nan Hobson, email dated 10 June 2004 (Reliability: 2).
- [S111] Civil Registration Birth Indexes, General Register Office, (1837-;), birth registration of Absalom Coe, Braintree 4a 322, December quarter 1864 (Reliability: 2).
- [S104] 1871 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1871;), RG 10/1717 f.167 p.28 (Reliability: 3).
Parsonage Farm, Melford
Frederick Coe, Head, Mar, 24, Ag Labr, Essex Finchingfield
Emma Coe, Wife, Mar, 26, Straw Platter, Essex Finchingfield
Absalom Coe, Son, 6, Essex Finchingfield
William Coe, Son, 4, Suffolk Melford
Alfred Coe, Son, 1½, Suffolk Melford
- [S107] 1891 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (5 April 1891;), RG 12/1364 f.110 p.9 (Reliability: 3).
Parndon End, Gt Parndon, Essex (4 rooms)
George Coe, Head, M, 28, Foreman Laborer, Employed, Essex Finchingfield
Harriet Coe, Wife, M, 25, Essex Finchingfield
Rose Coe, Daug, 5, Essex Ongar
Ethel Coe, Daug, 8mo, Essex Navestock
Frederick Coe, Son, 3, Essex Ongar
- [S108] 1901 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (31 March 1901;), RG 13., RG 13/1664 f.19 p.30 (Reliability: 3).
Tower Hill, Brentwood, Essex
George H Coe, Head, M, 37, Bricklayer, Own Account, Essex Finchinfield
Harriett Coe, Wife, M, 36, Essex Finchinfield
Frederick Coe, Son, 14, Laborer boy, Essex High Ongar
Ethel Coe, Daur, 11, Essex Navistock
Frances Maude Coe, Daur, 4, Essex Brook Street
William G Coe, Son, 2, Essex Brook Street
- [S112] Civil Registration Death Indexes 1837-, General Register Office, death registration of George Coe, 64, Orsett 4a 527, June quarter 1929 (Reliability: 2).
- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/1785 f.8 p.8 (Reliability: 3).
Little London, Finchingfield, Essex
Phoebe Ager, Head, Widow, 65, Pauper, Essex Bumpstead, Deaf
Sarah Ager, Daur, U, 27, Straw Plaiter, Finchingfield
Hannah Ager, Bastard [crossed through] G Daur, 2, Finchingfield