- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), baptism of Sarah Seager, daughter of Henry Seager and Sarah, 9 Jan 1805, Presbyterian, Tenterden, born 2 Dec 1804 (extracted from register in RG 4/1987) (Reliability: 3).
- [S104] 1871 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1871;), RG 10/3972 f.63 p.24 (Reliability: 3).
65 Bold St, Stretford
Sarah Brunt, Head, W, 65, Embroideress, Sumerset Bath
Agnes Mather, Boarder, Unm, 31, Embroideress, Lancashire Liverpool
67 Bold St
Susan Mather, Head, W, 70, Embroideress, Kent Maidstone
Sarah Seager, Sister, Unm, 66, Teacher of Drawing watercolours, Kent Maidstone
Johanna E Parkinson, Daug, Mar, 28, Lancashire Manchester
William L Parkinson, Son in Law, Mar, 32, Salesman Straws & Firs, Scotland
James G Parkinson, Grandson, 1mo, Lancashire Manchester
- [S110] Seventh Census of the United States, 1850, Bureau of the Census, (digital images on www.ancestry.com;), Roll: M432_843; Page: 292A; Image: 389 (Reliability: 3).
North Providence, County of Providence, State of Rhode Island
Recorded on 3 August 1850 but information gathered relates to 1 June 1850
Dwelling house 152; family 258; value of real estate owned is blank
Sarah Segar, 73, F, England
Sarah Segar, 36, F, England
William Mather, 21, M, Seaman, England
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death registration of Sarah Seager, 69, Chorlton 8c 569, December quarter 1874 (Reliability: 2).
- [S26] Boyd's Marriage Index, (www.britishorigins.com;), 1800 LANSDELL SARAH SEAGER HEN WESTMINSTER (ST GEORGE HANOVER SQUARE) MIDDLESEX (Reliability: 2).
- [S9] London, England, Marriages and Banns, 1754-1921, Ancestry.com, (online database linked to digital images of records from the London Metropolitan Archives and Guildhall Library, 2009;), Westminster, St George Hanover Square (Reliability: 3).
Marriages in March 1800
225. Henry Seager of the Parish of Maidstone in the County of Kent a Batchelor and Sarah Lansdell of this Parish Spinster were married in this Church by Licence this twenty fifth day of March in the Year 1800 by me J:W: Wickes M:A
This Marriage was solemnized between us, Henry Seager, Sarah Lansdell
In the Presence of Edward Fletcher, Melorine Fletcher