- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), baptism of Henry Seager, son of Henry Seager and Sarah, 1 Jun 1802, Presbyterian, Tenterden, born 23 Apr 1802 (extracted from register in RG 4/1987) (Reliability: 3).
- [S8] London, England, Births and Baptisms, 1813-1980, Ancestry.com, (online database linked to digital images of records from the London Metropolitan Archives and Guildhall Library, 2010;).
Burials in the Parish of St Martin in the Fields in the County of Middlesex in the Year 1830
No.222. Henry Seager, Green St, June 26th, yrs 28, Dd Morgan Curate
- [S328] Liverpool Mercury etc, (available as part of the British Library's British Newspapers 1600-1900 website - http://access.gale.com;), Friday, July 2, 1830 (Reliability: 2).
On Tuesday, the 22d ult. in London, after a severe protracted illness of two years, Mr. Henry Seager, jun. formerly of this town.
- [S26] Boyd's Marriage Index, (www.britishorigins.com;), 1800 LANSDELL SARAH SEAGER HEN WESTMINSTER (ST GEORGE HANOVER SQUARE) MIDDLESEX (Reliability: 2).
- [S9] London, England, Marriages and Banns, 1754-1921, Ancestry.com, (online database linked to digital images of records from the London Metropolitan Archives and Guildhall Library, 2009;), Westminster, St George Hanover Square (Reliability: 3).
Marriages in March 1800
225. Henry Seager of the Parish of Maidstone in the County of Kent a Batchelor and Sarah Lansdell of this Parish Spinster were married in this Church by Licence this twenty fifth day of March in the Year 1800 by me J:W: Wickes M:A
This Marriage was solemnized between us, Henry Seager, Sarah Lansdell
In the Presence of Edward Fletcher, Melorine Fletcher