- [S103] 1861 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (7 April 1861;), RG 9., RG 9/519, f.49, p.2, sched.9 (Reliability: 3).
- [S399] The Memorial Inscriptions of the Nonconformist Burial Ground in Wincheap, Canterbury, Transcribed by Duncan W. Harrington, (Kent Family History Society;).
- [S107] 1891 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (5 April 1891;), RG 12/706 f.9 p.11 (Reliability: 3).
11 Monastery St, St Paul, Canterbury
Thomas F Cozens, Head, Widr, Retired [may be crossed through] Builder, Kent Canterbury
Annie L Cozens, Daur, S, 31, Kent Canterbury
Harriett A P Pullen, Visitor, S, 17, Schoolmistress, Kent Chatham[?]
Marian Jordan, Ser, S, 17[?], General Ser, Kent Dunkirk
- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), baptism of Thomas Foat Cozens, son of Thomas Finch Cozens and Sarah, 13 Feb 1820, born 17 Jan 1820 (Reliability: 2).
- [S106] 1881 British Census and National Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (1999 (CD-ROM), 2002 (Website - www.familysearch.org);), RG 11/957 f.5 p.4 (Reliability: 3).
11 Monastery St, Canterbury St Paul, Kent
Thos. Frek. COZENS, Head, W, 61, M, Canterbury, Kent, England, Retired Builder
Annie Sepine COZENS, Daug, U, 23, F, Canterbury, Kent, England
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriage details of Thomas F___ Cozens and Louisa Lansdell share reference Tunbridge 2a 488, June quarter 1852 (Reliability: 3).