- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/1761 f.470 p.32 (Reliability: 3).
Weston Church End, Weston
George Granger, Head, Mar, 25, Ag Lab, Cambshire Weston
Ann Granger, Wife, Mar, 26, Cambshire Weston
Maryan Granger, Daur, 7m, Cambshire Weston
- [S37] 1841 Census - Cambridgeshire & the Isle of Ely, Cambridgeshire Family History Society, (2002;), HO 107/71/10 f.13B (Reliability: 3).
Linnett Hall, Weston Colville
Benjamin Grainger, 40, Born Y, Ag Lab
Mary, 40, Born Y
George, 15, Born Y, Ag Lab
David, 12, Born Y, Ag Lab
Eliza, 9, Born Y
Jonas, 7, Born Y
James, 5, Born Y
Stephen, 3, Born Y
Charles, 1mo, Born Y
- [S93] Weston Colville, Cambridgeshire - Transcript of Parish Register, (Cambridgeshire Family History Society, CD-ROM;), marriage of George Grainger, (x) 23 bac lab otp son of Benjamin lab, & Ann Rawlinson, 25 sp lab otp dau of Henry gardnor, wits: John (x) Barton, Lucy Rawlinson, 12 Oct 1849 (Reliability: 3).
- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), marriage of Benjamin Granger & Mary Ann Steff, 22 Nov 1822, Great Bradley, Suffolk (extracted from parish registers) (Reliability: 2).
- [S42] Births, Marriages and Deaths - Cambridgeshire Index Project, Cambridgeshire County Council, (http://www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/sub/register/cambsindex.htm;), marriage of George Grainger & Ann Rawlinson, 1850, Cambridge 331/CE146/01/43/2 (Reliability: 2).