- [S108] 1901 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (31 March 1901;), RG 13., RG 13/4400 f.144 p.56 (Reliability: 3).
13 Winterwell Rd, Civil Parish: West Melton, Ecclesiastical Parish: Brampton Bierlow, Yorks (4 rooms)
Geo: Watson, Head, M, 39, Coal Miner, Worker, Yorks Worsbro'
Mary A Watson, Wife, M, 39, Yorks Thurgoland
Fredk W Watson, Son, S, 19, Journeyman Pork Butcher, Worker, Yorks Cottingham
Ethel M Watson, daur, S, 17, Yorks Cottingham
Phadorah Watson, daur, S, 14, Yorks Cottingham
Eveline E Watson, daur, 10, Yorks Cottingham
Amy Watson, daur, 6, Yorks Brampton Bierlow
Ivy Watson, daur, 2, Yorks Brampton Bierlow
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), birth registration of Eveline Emma Watson, Sculcoates 9d 131, June quarter 1890 (Reliability: 3).
- [S107] 1891 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (5 April 1891;), RG 12/3855 f.33 p.34 (Reliability: 3).
39 Winterwell Rd, Brampton Bierlow, York (4 rooms)
George Watson, Head, M, 28, Coal Miner, Yorks Worsboro
Mary Ann Watson, Wife, M, 29, Yorks Silkstone
Fredk Wm Watson, Son, 9, Yorks Cottingham
Feodora Watson, Daughter, 4, Yorks Cottingham
Evelyn E. Watson, Daughter, ?mo, Yorks Cottingham
William Hollings, Father in law, 72, Yorks Silkstone
Mary Hollings, Mother in law, 67, Yorks Ecclesfield
- [S112] Civil Registration Death Indexes 1837-, General Register Office, death registration of Eveline Emma Waldron, born 20 Ap 1890, Wycombe 6a 1068, September quarter 1970 (Reliability: 3).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of George Watson and Mary Ann Hollings share reference Barnsley 9c 192, September quarter 1881 (Reliability: 2).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriage of Arthur Waldron and Eveline E Watson, Rotherham 9c 1437, December quarter 1914 (Reliability: 3).