- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), birth registration of Phadorah Watson, Sculcoates 9d 129, March quarter 1887 (Reliability: 3).
- [S108] 1901 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (31 March 1901;), RG 13., RG 13/4400 f.144 p.56 (Reliability: 3).
13 Winterwell Rd, Civil Parish: West Melton, Ecclesiastical Parish: Brampton Bierlow, Yorks (4 rooms)
Geo: Watson, Head, M, 39, Coal Miner, Worker, Yorks Worsbro'
Mary A Watson, Wife, M, 39, Yorks Thurgoland
Fredk W Watson, Son, S, 19, Journeyman Pork Butcher, Worker, Yorks Cottingham
Ethel M Watson, daur, S, 17, Yorks Cottingham
Phadorah Watson, daur, S, 14, Yorks Cottingham
Eveline E Watson, daur, 10, Yorks Cottingham
Amy Watson, daur, 6, Yorks Brampton Bierlow
Ivy Watson, daur, 2, Yorks Brampton Bierlow
- [S107] 1891 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (5 April 1891;), RG 12/3855 f.33 p.34 (Reliability: 3).
39 Winterwell Rd, Brampton Bierlow, York (4 rooms)
George Watson, Head, M, 28, Coal Miner, Yorks Worsboro
Mary Ann Watson, Wife, M, 29, Yorks Silkstone
Fredk Wm Watson, Son, 9, Yorks Cottingham
Feodora Watson, Daughter, 4, Yorks Cottingham
Evelyn E. Watson, Daughter, ?mo, Yorks Cottingham
William Hollings, Father in law, 72, Yorks Silkstone
Mary Hollings, Mother in law, 67, Yorks Ecclesfield
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of George Watson and Mary Ann Hollings share reference Barnsley 9c 192, September quarter 1881 (Reliability: 2).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Tom Temple and Phadorah Watson share reference Rotherham 9c 1179, December quarter 1904 (Reliability: 2).