- [S100] A Special Corner of England Website, focusing on Castle Camps, Shudy Camps, Bartlow, Horseheath and West Wickham in Cambridgeshire, Marlene Williamson, (http://www.rd29.net/cc/;), citing Horseheath parish register - baptism of George Ketteridge, child of Rebecca, sp (Reliability: 2).
- [S104] 1871 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1871;), RG 10/1670 f.116 p.15 (Reliability: 3).
Artillery Barracks, Shoeburyness, South Shoebury
George Kettridge, Head of family, Mar, 37, Gunner Royal Artillery, Cambridge Horseheath
Mary Jane Kettridge, Wife, Mar, 27, Soldiers wife, Mudbury Devonshire
George Kettridge, Son, 1, Kent, Woolwich
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death of George Ketteridge, 39, Rochford 4a 153, December quarter 1876 (Reliability: 2).
- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/1761 f.348 p.12 (Reliability: 3).
Chrisr Ketterage, Head, Mar, 60, farm labourer, Camb HorseHeath
Rebecca Ketterage, Wife, Mar, 58, farm labourer, Ireland Donegal
Rebecca Free, daur, Wid, 36, farm labourer, Camb HorseHeath
George Free, Son, Un, 14, farm labourer, Camb HorseHeath
Harriet Free, daur, Un, 11, Camb HorseHeath
Susan Free, daur, Un, 7, Camb HorseHeath
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriage of George Kettridge and Mary Jane Rogers, Woolwich 1d 1154, September quarter 1868 (Reliability: 2).