- [S42] Births, Marriages and Deaths - Cambridgeshire Index Project, Cambridgeshire County Council, (http://www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/sub/register/cambsindex.htm;), marriage of William Heath and Mary Newman, 1891, Cambridge Registration District 331/CE146/01/147/1 (Reliability: 2).
- [S277] Information from Pam Cooper, report on the Heath family dated 28 June 2002 (Reliability: 2).
- [S108] 1901 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (31 March 1901;), RG 13., RG 13/1536 f. p.8 (Reliability: 3).
Lane Houses, Weston Colville, Cambridge (3 rooms)
William Heath Junr, Head, M, 35, Agricultural Labourer, Cambs Weston Colville
Mary Heath, Wife, M, 30, Cambs Weston Colville
Franklyn Heath, Son, 9, Attending School, Cambs Weston Colville
Lillian Heath, Daughter, 8, Attending School, Cambs Weston Colville
Hugh Heath, Son, 6, Attending School, Cambs Weston Colville
- [S114] Debt of Honour Register, Commonwealth War Graves Commission, (www.cwgc.org;).
commemorating Franklyn Heath, Private, East Surrey Regiment, 8th Battalion, age 24; date of death: 13/06/1916; service no.5237; son of William and Mary Heath, of Willingham Green, Brinkley, Newmarket, native of Weston Colville, Cambridge; grave/memorial ref.E16, Carnoy Military Cemetery, Somme, France. (Carnoy is about 10km ESE of Albert.)
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of William Heath and Mary Newman share reference Linton 3b 963, September quarter 1891 (Reliability: 2).