- [S31] A Genealogical and Heraldic Dictionary of the Peerage and Baronetage of the British Empire, Sir Bernard Burke, (London: Harrison, 1865, scanned original pages on www.ancestry.co.uk, 2004;), p.1189 (Reliability: 2).
- [S36] Alumni Cantabrigienses, John and J.A. Venn, (London: Cambridge University Press 1922-1954. Converted into an electronic database by Ancestry.com;).
Name: CHARLES MARYON WILSON; College: CHRIST'S; Entered: Michs. 1850; Born: June 29, 1831; More Information: Adm. pens. at CHRIST'S, Apr. 26, 1850. [3rd] s. of Sir John Maryon (1821) [9th] Bart., of Eastbourne (and Charlotte Julia, dau. of George Wade, of Dunmow, Essex). B. [June 29, 1831], at Fitz-John's, Dunmow. School, Blackheath. Matric. Michs. 1850; LL.B. 1860. R. of White Roding, Essex, 1855-77. Married, Sept. 29, 1859, Mary Ann, dau. of William Smith, of Roxeth House, Dunmow, and had issue. Died Sept. 9, 1877. Brother of George M. (1853). (Peile, II. 515; Burke, L.G.; Crockford.)
- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), baptism of Charles Maryon Wilson, son of John Maryon Wilson and Charlotte Julia, 25 Aug 1831, Saint Luke, Old Charlton, London (extracted from registers) (Reliability: 3).
- [S7] London, England, Births and Baptisms, 1813-1906, Ancestry.com, (online database linked to digital images of records from the London Metropolitan Archives and Guildhall Library, 2009;).
Baptisms solemnized in the Parish of Holy Trinity Paddington in the County of Middlesex in the year One thousand eight hundred and seventy three
No.253, 1873 June 18th, Florence Ethel, Charles Maryon & Mary Ann Wilson, 19 Portland Terrace, Clerk in Holy Orders, AGK Simpson Curate
- [S131] Wilson, Sir Thomas Maryon, eighth baronet (1800–1869), F M L Thompson, (Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford University Press, 2004 [http://www.oxforddnb.com/view/article/50157, accessed 14 Dec 2005];).