- [S145] Information from Mike Hall, email dated 17 April 2001 (Reliability: 2).
- [S7] London, England, Births and Baptisms, 1813-1906, Ancestry.com, (online database linked to digital images of records from the London Metropolitan Archives and Guildhall Library, 2009;), p.167 (Reliability: 3).
Baptisms solemnized in the Parish of St Paul, Paddington in the County of Middlesex in the Year One thousand eight hundred and eighty six
No.1330, 1886 November twenty eighth, Harry, George & Eleanor Hall, 2 Alfred Road, Cook, Wm S Carter Curate
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), birth registration of Harry Hall, Paddington 1a 16, December quarter 1886 (Reliability: 2).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death registration of Harry Hall, 1, Paddington 1a 33, March quarter 1888 (Reliability: 2).
- [S113] Civil Registration Marriage Indexes, General Register Office, (1837-;), marriages of George Hall and Eleanor Wilson share reference Kensington 1a 1, September quarter 1879 (Reliability: 2).
- [S9] London, England, Marriages and Banns, 1754-1921, Ancestry.com, (online database linked to digital images of records from the London Metropolitan Archives and Guildhall Library, 2009;).
1879. Marriage solemnized at the Parish Church in the Parish of St Matthew Bayswater in the County of Middlesex.
No.397. 10th August 1879. George Hall, 25, Bachelor, House Porter, 43 Westbourne Grove, father: James Hall, Farm Labourer; & Eleanor Wilson, 19, Spinster, 3 York Mews Queen's Road, father: William Wilson, Warehouse Keeper.
Married in the Parish Church according to the Rites and Ceremonies of the Established Church, after Banns by me, E. Grose Hodge Curate.
This Marriage was solemnized between us, George Hall, Eleanor Wilson, in the Presence of us, John Hall, Adelaide Hall.