- [S145] Information from Mike Hall, email dated 17 April 2001 (Reliability: 2).
- [S108] 1901 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (31 March 1901;), RG 13., RG 13/140 f.58 p.5 (Reliability: 3).
97 Cromer St, St Pancras, London
George Hall, Head, M, 46, Fish Frier (Coffee Ho), own account, at Home, Cambridge
Ellen Hall, Wife, M, 41, York
Esther Hall, Daur, S, 16, Assistant Fish Frier (Inn), Worker, London Paddington
Albert Hall, Son, S, 12, London Paddington
Dolly Hall, Daur, S, 10, London Paddington
Frank Hall, Son, S, 7, London Paddington
Maud Hall, Daur, S, 4, London St Pancras
Stanley Hall, Son, S, 2, London St Pancras
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), birth registration of Horace Stanley Hall, Pancras 1b 59, December quarter 1898 (Reliability: 2).
- [S113] Civil Registration Marriage Indexes, General Register Office, (1837-;), marriages of George Hall and Eleanor Wilson share reference Kensington 1a 1, September quarter 1879 (Reliability: 2).
- [S9] London, England, Marriages and Banns, 1754-1921, Ancestry.com, (online database linked to digital images of records from the London Metropolitan Archives and Guildhall Library, 2009;).
1879. Marriage solemnized at the Parish Church in the Parish of St Matthew Bayswater in the County of Middlesex.
No.397. 10th August 1879. George Hall, 25, Bachelor, House Porter, 43 Westbourne Grove, father: James Hall, Farm Labourer; & Eleanor Wilson, 19, Spinster, 3 York Mews Queen's Road, father: William Wilson, Warehouse Keeper.
Married in the Parish Church according to the Rites and Ceremonies of the Established Church, after Banns by me, E. Grose Hodge Curate.
This Marriage was solemnized between us, George Hall, Eleanor Wilson, in the Presence of us, John Hall, Adelaide Hall.