- [S276] Information from Noël Siver, citing transcript of parish register of St Leonard's, Deal, seen at the Society of Genealogists (Reliability: 2).
- [S456] Will, Tobias Weller, (recorded on about 5 January 1689/90 and proved in the Consistory Court of Canterbury on 14 April 1690, transcribed by Noël Siver on 17 February 2001 from the registered copy of the will held by the Centre of Kentish Studies (microfilm number PRC 32, Book 56, folio 63);).
- [S276] Information from Noël Siver, email dated 4 May 2007, citing Hovenden, Robert, ed. The Register Book of Christninges, Marriages, and Burialls within the Precinct of the Cathedrall and Metropoliticall Church of Christe of Canterburie (London, 1878) p. 57 (Reliability: 3).
- [S276] Information from Noël Siver, citing Canterbury Marriage Licences, Fourth Series, 1677-1700, “Weller, Tobias, of Deal, grocer, ba., 27, and Mary Culmer, s. p., spr., 22. At Sholden or Ringwould. Dec. 29, 1681.” (Reliability: 3).
- [S276] Information from Noël Siver, citing Canterbury Marriage Licenses, Fourth Series, 1677-1701, col. 501: “St. Ledger, Dudley, of Deal, widr., and Mary Weller, s. p., w. At Sholden or Bekesbourne. John Hatch of Cant., goldsmith, allegant. Jan. 30, 1693.” (Reliability: 2).