- [S324] Lansdell family tree, Judith Lansdell, (March 1999;).
recorded as Les Ayres
- [S104] 1871 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1871;), RG 10/1037 f.39 p.8 (Reliability: 3).
Stephen Lansdell, Head, Mar, 48, Farmer of 170 Acres of Land &c employing 1 man & 1 boy (beside these below), Sussex Bexhill
Harriett Lansdell, Wife, Mar, 41, Sussex Burwash
Henry Lansdell, Son, Unm, 18, Farmer's son, Sussex Burwash
Walter Lansdell, Son, 11, Scholar, Sussex Heathfield
Anne L Lansdell, Daur, 4, Sussex Heathfield
Thomas Akehurst, Serv, Unm, 20, Farm Servant - Carter, Sussex Heathfield
Henry Duly, Serv, Unm, 18, Farm Servant, Sussex Ashburnham
Sarah Bennet, Serv, Unm, 16, Gen Domestic Servant, Sussex Warbleton
- [S105] 1881 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (3 April 1881;), RG 11., RG 11/1035 f.39 p.9 (Reliability: 3).
Buckwell Farm, Ashburnham / Dallington
Stephen Lansdell, Head, Marr, 58, Farmer (200 acres 2 men), Sussex Bexhill
Harriet Lansdell, Wife, Marr, 51, Sussex Burwash
Henry Lansdell, Son, Unm, 28, Sussex Burwash
Walter Lansdell, Son, 21, Sussex Heathfield
Anna L Lansdell, Daur, 14, Sussex Heathfield
Mitilda Mitchell, Serv, 16, General Servant, Kent Staplehurst
- [S112] Civil Registration Death Indexes 1837-, General Register Office, death registration of Henry Lansdell, 75, Uckfield 2b 171, June quarter 1928 (Reliability: 2).
- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), marriage of Stephen Lansdell, son of Edward Lansdell, & Harriet Simes, daughter of Spencer Simes, 7 July 1851, Burwash, Sussex (extracted from registers) (Reliability: 3).