- [S113] Civil Registration Marriage Indexes, General Register Office, (1837-;), marriage registrations of Francis Arthur Lansdell and Elisabeth Jackson share reference Liverpool 8b 31, March quarter 1880 (Reliability: 2).
- [S105] 1881 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (3 April 1881;), RG 11., RG 11/3646 f.55 p.27 (Reliability: 3).
58 Wynnstay St, Toxteth Park, Liverpool
Francis Arthur Lansdell, Head, Married, 22, Drapers Assistant, London Middlesex
Lilly Lansdell, Wife, Married, 22, Drapers Wife, York
Fredk Geo A Lansdell, Son, 9 months, Market Rasen Lincoln
Thomas Oulton Shaw, Boarder, Unmarried, 21, Drapers Assistant, Macclesfield Cheshire
- [S324] Lansdell family tree, Judith Lansdell, (March 1999;).
recorded as Les Ayres
- [S108] 1901 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (31 March 1901;), RG 13., RG 13/472 f.138 p.27 (Reliability: 3).
68 Carminia Rd, Streatham, London
Francis A Lansdell, Head, M, 42, Furrier, Manager, Islington
Elizabeth Lansdell, Wife, M, 42, York
Frederick Lansdell, Son, S, 20, Drapers assistant, Worker, Market Rasen Lincolnshire
Leonard Lansdell, Son, S, 19, Drapers assistant, Worker, Liverpool (Lancs)
Florrie Lansdell, Daur, S, 17, at home, Liverpool (Lancs)
Gladys Lansdell, Daur, S, 7, Balham Surrey
Lillie Lansdell, Daur, S, 4, Balham Surrey
Reta Lansdell, Daur, S, 2, Balham Surrey
Elizabeth Ashpole, M in law, Widow, 71, Kirby Fleetham Yorks
Annie Young, Servant, S, 19, General Servant domestic, London
- [S112] Civil Registration Death Indexes 1837-, General Register Office, death registration of Elizabeth Lansdell, 64, Wandsworth 1d 486, June quarter 1923 (Reliability: 2).