- [S324] Lansdell family tree, Judith Lansdell, (March 1999;).
recorded as Les Ayres
- [S103] 1861 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (7 April 1861;), RG 9., RG 9/143 f.96 p.15 (Reliability: 3).
5 Canonbury Pl.
George Lansdell, Head, Mar, 53, Commercial Traveller, Kent Goodhurst
Elizh A. Lansdell, Wife, Mar, 43, Somerset Bath
Louisa E. Lansdell, Daur, 11, Scholar, Middx Islington
Mary Jane Lansdell, Daur, 9, Scholar, Middx Islington
George J. Lansdell, Son, 7, Scholar, Middx Islington
Walter E. Lansdell, Son, 5, Scholar, Middx Islington
Fredk J. Lansdell, Son, 3, Middx Islington
Francis A. Lansdell, Son, 2, Middx Islington
Leonard E. Lansdell, Son, 1 mo, Middx Islington
Ellen Baggs, Serv, Un, 24, Servant, Berks Newbury
Mary King, Serv, Un, 24, Servant, Middx Hoxton
Frances E. Hall, Serv, Un, 18, Servant, Glostersh Charlton Abbott
Sarah Rutland, Serv, Un, 53, Servant, Middx London
- [S105] 1881 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (3 April 1881;), RG 11., RG 11/1361 f.112 p.38 (Reliability: 3).
Nicoll Rd No.34, Harlesden, Willesden
Charles H Tapply, Head, Mar, 32, Commercial Clerk, Kent Ramsgate
Mary J Tapply, Wife, Mar, 29, Midx London
Ethel M Tapply, daur, Unm, 5, Scholar, Midx Willesden
Charles L Tapply, son, Unm, 3, Scholar, Midx Willesden
Jane Huxtable, serv, Unm, 20, Genrl Serv Domestic, Devon Barnstaple
Kate Mives, serv, Unm, 20, Genrl Serv Nurse, Kent Warlingbury
- [S404] The Times, (London;), Monday, 8 December 1930, p.1, col.B (Reliability: 3).
TAPPLY.- On Dec. 7, 1930, suddenly, at Tregenna, Sutton, MARY JANE, widow of CHARLES HENRY TAPPLY, in her 80th year. Funeral service at Christ Church, Sutton, on Wednesday, Dec. 10, at 2.30 p.m.
- [S113] Civil Registration Marriage Indexes, General Register Office, (1837-;), marriages of George Lansdell and Elizabeth Ann Coles share reference Bath XI 7, December quarter 1846 (Reliability: 3).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Charles Henry Tapply and Mary Jane Lansdell share reference Islington 1b 335, September quarter 1874 (Reliability: 2).