- [S325] Lansdell, Abbott & Nelson Genealogical Data, K.L. Watson, (1988;), Lansdell Genealogical Tree: The Families of Kent, Sussex and South London, including reference to emigrants to Canada and the USA, data compiled 1958-1970 (Reliability: 2).
- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), baptism of Elizabeth, of James Lansdell and Elizabeth, 1831 (extracted) (Reliability: 2).
- [S103] 1861 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (7 April 1861;), RG 9., RG 9/368 f.39 p.30 (Reliability: 3).
Brewhouse Bds 2 Shop, Clapham
Elizabeth Lansdell, Head, Widow, 60, Greengrocer, Kent Horsemanden
Thomas Vine, Broth in law, Mar, 52, Brewers servant, Kent Horsemanden
Frances Vine, Sister, Mar, 52, Needlewoman, Kent Horsemanden
Elizabeth Allen, Dau, Mar, 30, Dressmaker, Kent Horsemanden
Elizth L Allen, Grandau, 5, Surrey Clapham
- [S229] Information from Barbara Feltwell, email dated 16 May 2004, citing details from the 1841 census (Reliability: 2).
Tompsetts , Horsmonden
George Larkin 70 Farmer
George Larkin 35 Ag lab
John Larkin 30 Ag lab
Frances Larkin 25
Letitia Larkin 25
Elizabeth Lansdell 35 Ind
James Lansdell 15
John Lansdell 12
Eliza Lansdell 10
Joseph Groombridge 55 Ind
- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), marriage of James Lansdell and Elizabeth Larkin (extracted) (Reliability: 1).
- [S229] Information from Barbara Feltwell, 18 April 2004 (Reliability: 2).
"James Lansdell 1803 -33 married Elizabeth Larkin the sister of my 3xgreat grandfather John Larkin of Horsmonden."
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Thomas James Allen and Elizabeth Lansdell share reference Kensington 1a 100, March quarter 1855 (Reliability: 2).