- [S304] Parish Registers - Vol 3, Incorporating the Mary Wigan Transcripts, The Kent Family History Society, (KFHS CD-ROM 12, including Benenden (C 1558-1906, M 1578-1836, B 1558-1906), Cranbrook (C 1559-1812, M 1559-1837, B 1559-1812) and Rolvenden (C 1558-1840, M 1558-1840, B 1558-1840);), baptism of Maude Mary Lansdell, daughter of George & Elizabeth Anne, farmer, Hawkhurst (Reliability: 2).
- [S105] 1881 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (3 April 1881;), RG 11., RG 11/940 f.10 p.13 (Reliability: 3).
Woodsden Farm House, Hawkhurst
George Lansdell, Head, Mar, 30, Farmer 309a employ 14 men and 1 boy, Kent Benenden
Elizabeth A. Lansdell, Wife, Mar, 29, Farmers Wife, Kent Rolvenden
George F. Lansdell, Son, 2, Farmers Son, Kent Hawkhurst
Sidney Lansdell, Son, 1, Farmers Son, Kent Hawkhurst
Maud M. Lansdell, Daur, 3 Mo, Farmers Daur, Kent Hawkhurst
Eliza Scott, Serv, Unm, 16, General Serv, Kent Hamstreet
Fanny Weddle, Serv, Unm, 16, Nurse Maid, Kent Gravesend
- [S111] Civil Registration Birth Indexes, General Register Office, (1837-;), birth registration of Maude Mary Lansdell, Cranbrook 2a 751, March quarter 1881 (Reliability: 3).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of George Lansdell and Elizabeth Ann Smith share reference Hastings 2b 40, September quarter 1877 (Reliability: 3).
- [S325] Lansdell, Abbott & Nelson Genealogical Data, K.L. Watson, (1988;), Lansdell Genealogical Tree: The Families of Kent, Sussex and South London, including reference to emigrants to Canada and the USA, data compiled 1958-1970 (Reliability: 2).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Francis William Tennant and Maude Mary Lansdell share reference Cranbrook 2a 1745, June quarter 1906 (Reliability: 2).