- [S325] Lansdell, Abbott & Nelson Genealogical Data, K.L. Watson, (1988;), Lansdell Genealogical Tree: The Families of Kent, Sussex and South London, including reference to emigrants to Canada and the USA, data compiled 1958-1970 (Reliability: 2).
- [S304] Parish Registers - Vol 3, Incorporating the Mary Wigan Transcripts, The Kent Family History Society, (KFHS CD-ROM 12, including Benenden (C 1558-1906, M 1578-1836, B 1558-1906), Cranbrook (C 1559-1812, M 1559-1837, B 1559-1812) and Rolvenden (C 1558-1840, M 1558-1840, B 1558-1840);), baptism of William Landsell, son of William & Elizabeth (Reliability: 2).
- [S9] London, England, Marriages and Banns, 1754-1921, Ancestry.com, (online database linked to digital images of records from the London Metropolitan Archives and Guildhall Library, 2009;).
1851. Marriage solemnized at the Parish Chapel in the Parish of St Marylebone in the County of Middlesex. No.388. 25th August 1851. William Lansdell, of Full age, Bachelor, Licensed Victualler, St Marylebone, Wm. Lansdell, Grazier; and Ann Atkinson, of Full age, Widow, Maldon Essex, John Moody, Sail Maker. Married in the Parish Chapel according to the Rites and Ceremonies of the Established Church, by Licence by me, E.R. Harwood, Vicar of Maldon. This Marriage was solemnized between us, William Lansdell, Ann Atkinson, in the Presence of us, William Cato, Martha Allwright.
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death registration of William Lansdell, Maldon 4a 116, September quarter 1858 (Reliability: 2).
- [S385] Sussex Marriage Index 1538-1837, Sussex Family History Group, (2004;), marriage of William Lansdell bach and Elizabeth Goble sp botp (B), 20 Sep 1808, Brighton, Sussex (Reliability: 2).
- [S402] The Observer, (http://archive.guardian.co.uk:;), Sunday, 31 Aug 1851, p.8, online archives. (Reliability: 3).
MARRIED. - ....At Marylebone Church, Mr. William Lansdell, second son of Mr. William Lansdell, Benenden, Kent, to Ann Atkinson, relict of Mr. Samuel Atkinson, Maldon, Essex.