- [S325] Lansdell, Abbott & Nelson Genealogical Data, K.L. Watson, (1988;), Lansdell Genealogical Tree: The Families of Kent, Sussex and South London, including reference to emigrants to Canada and the USA, data compiled 1958-1970 (Reliability: 2).
- [S104] 1871 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1871;), RG 10/456 f.66 p.17 (Reliability: 3).
50 Mintern St, Shoreditch
Henry Lansdell, Head, Mar, 41, Marble paper maker, Surrey Bermondsey
Catherine Lansdell, Wife, Mar, 42, Kent Rolvenden
Catherine Lansdell, daur, Unm, 17, Surrey Camberwell
Henry Lansdell, Son, 15, Scholar, Surrey Southwark
George Lansdell, Son, 12, Scholar, Surrey Newington
Albert Lansdell, Son, 5, Middlesex Shoreditch
- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/1566 f.586 p.47 (Reliability: 3).
7 Salisbury Crescent, St Mary Newington, Trinity, (Borough of ) Lambeth
Edward Lansdell, Head, Mar, 50, Carman, Kent Rolvyton
Sarah Lansdell, Wife, Mar, 51, Carmans Wife, Kent Sandhurst
John Lansdell, Son, U, 26, Decorator, Surrey St Olaves
Henry Lansdell, Son, U, 21, Clerk, Surrey St Saviour
Walter Lansdell, Son, U, 14, House Decorator Appe, Surrey St Saviour
Frederick Lansdell, Son, U, 12, Errand Boy, Surrey St Saviour
Susan Lansdell, Dau, U, 9, Scholar, Surrey St Saviour
- [S112] Civil Registration Death Indexes 1837-, General Register Office, death registration of Henry Lansdell, 91, Lewisham 1d 1197, December quarter 1920 (Reliability: 2).
- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), marriage of Edward Lansdell and Sarah Reeves, 27 Jan 1823, Saint Olave, Southwark, Surrey (extracted from registers) (Reliability: 2).
- [S113] Civil Registration Marriage Indexes, General Register Office, (1837-;), marriages of Henry Lansdell and Catherine Lansdell share reference Newington IV 506, December quarter 1851 (Reliability: 3).