- [S325] Lansdell, Abbott & Nelson Genealogical Data, K.L. Watson, (1988;), Lansdell Genealogical Tree: The Families of Kent, Sussex and South London, including reference to emigrants to Canada and the USA, data compiled 1958-1970 (Reliability: 2).
- [S102] 1851 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (30 March 1851;), HO 107/1639 f.17 p.26 (Reliability: 3).
Village of Burwash
Ann M. Lansdell, Head, U, 35, Annuitant, Sussex; Bexhill
Mary Lansdell, Sister, U, 28, Annuitant, Sussex; Bexhill
Catherine Lansdell, Sister, U, 26, Annuitant, Sussex; Bexhill
Hannah Baker, Visitor, W, 74, Annuitant, Sussex; Northiam
Harriet Freeman, Visitor, U, 27, Annuitant, Middlesex; London
Sarah A. Hawkins, Servt, U, 18, House Servt, Sussex; Burwash
- [S389] Transcript and Index to Bexhill Parish Registers 1558-1837, Compiled by members of the Society of Genealogists, (1972-73;), SX/R31 & R32., baptism of Catherine, daughter of John & Anna Maria Lansdell (Farmer) (Reliability: 3).
- [S101] 1841 Census Returns of England and Wales, Home Office, (6 June 1841;), HO 107/1108/1 (Reliability: 3).
Lansdell Anna, 50, Ind, Y
Lansdell Anna, 25, Y
Lansdell Elizth, 23, Governess, Y
Lansdell Edwin, 20, Farmer's Assistt, Y
Lansdell Mary, 15, Y
Lansdell Katherine, 15, Y
Finch[?] Sarah, 15, Ind, N
Baker Sarah, 13, Pupil, Y
Lidbetta Hannah, 14, F.S., Y
- [S112] Civil Registration Death Indexes 1837-, General Register Office, death registration of Catharine Lansdell, Barnet 3a 76, June quarter 1855 (Reliability: 2).
- [S385] Sussex Marriage Index 1538-1837, Sussex Family History Group, (2004;), marriage licence of John Lansdale, bach 26 fmr & miller Bexhill, and Mary Hyland, sp 24 Etchingham, sponsors: John Lansdale, John Cruttenden carp Brightling, 12 Nov 1814, Archdeaconry of Lewes Marriage Licence (Reliability: 2).
- [S385] Sussex Marriage Index 1538-1837, Sussex Family History Group, (2004;), marriage of John Lansdell, (bach) Bexhill (lic), and Maria Hyland, sp signs Anna Maria, 15 Nov 1814, Etchingham (Reliability: 2).