- [S324] Lansdell family tree, Judith Lansdell, (March 1999;).
recorded as Les Ayres
- [S103] 1861 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (7 April 1861;), RG 9., RG 9/143 f.96 p.15 (Reliability: 3).
5 Canonbury Pl.
George Lansdell, Head, Mar, 53, Commercial Traveller, Kent Goodhurst
Elizh A. Lansdell, Wife, Mar, 43, Somerset Bath
Louisa E. Lansdell, Daur, 11, Scholar, Middx Islington
Mary Jane Lansdell, Daur, 9, Scholar, Middx Islington
George J. Lansdell, Son, 7, Scholar, Middx Islington
Walter E. Lansdell, Son, 5, Scholar, Middx Islington
Fredk J. Lansdell, Son, 3, Middx Islington
Francis A. Lansdell, Son, 2, Middx Islington
Leonard E. Lansdell, Son, 1 mo, Middx Islington
Ellen Baggs, Serv, Un, 24, Servant, Berks Newbury
Mary King, Serv, Un, 24, Servant, Middx Hoxton
Frances E. Hall, Serv, Un, 18, Servant, Glostersh Charlton Abbott
Sarah Rutland, Serv, Un, 53, Servant, Middx London
- [S106] 1881 British Census and National Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (1999 (CD-ROM), 2002 (Website - www.familysearch.org);), RG 11/1361 f.117 p.47 (Reliability: 3).
49 Nicoll Rd, Willesden, Middlesex
George LANSDELL, Head, M, Male, 70, Goudhurst, Kent, England, Retd Man Warehouseman
Elizabeth A. LANSDELL Wife, M, Female, 62, Bath, Somerset, England
Louisa E. LANSDELL, Daur, U, Female, 31, Islington, Middlesex, England
George J. LANSDELL, Son, U, Male, 27, Islington, Middlesex, England, Upholsterer
Frederick M. LANSDELL, Son, U, Male, 23, Islington, Middlesex, England, Student Theology
Herbert A. LANSDELL, Son, U, Male, 19, Islington, Middlesex, England, Clerk Foreign Fruits
Eva HEATHFIELD, Serv, U, Female, 19, Goring, Sussex, England, Domestic Serv (Cook)
Rhoda SLAUGHTON, Serv, U, Female, 22, Heathfield, Sussex, England, Domestic Serv Ho Maid
Walter Edw. LANSDELL, Son, U, Male, 25, Islington, Middlesex, England, Manchester Warehouseman
- [S7] London, England, Births and Baptisms, 1813-1906, Ancestry.com, (online database linked to digital images of records from the London Metropolitan Archives and Guildhall Library, 2009;).
Baptisms solemnized in the Parish of St Jude, East Brixton in the County of Surrey in the year One thousand eight hundred and eighty eight
No.686. 1888 Feby 4th. Private. Received into Church 29th July 1888. Frederick Robert, Frederick John & Alice Ann Lansdell, 1 Herne Place, Curate of the Parish, R.B. Ransford
- [S112] Civil Registration Death Indexes 1837-, General Register Office, death registration of Frederick J Lansdell, 76, Hereford 6a 596, December quarter 1933 (Reliability: 2).
- [S113] Civil Registration Marriage Indexes, General Register Office, (1837-;), marriages of George Lansdell and Elizabeth Ann Coles share reference Bath XI 7, December quarter 1846 (Reliability: 3).
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), marriages of Frederick John Lansdell and Alice Chamberlain share reference Lambeth 1d 539, June quarter 1905 (Reliability: 2).