- [S325] Lansdell, Abbott & Nelson Genealogical Data, K.L. Watson, (1988;), Lansdell Genealogical Tree: The Families of Kent, Sussex and South London, including reference to emigrants to Canada and the USA, data compiled 1958-1970 (Reliability: 2).
- [S325] Lansdell, Abbott & Nelson Genealogical Data, K.L. Watson, (1988;).
- [S104] 1871 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (2 April 1871;), RG 10/55 f.9 p.10 (Reliability: 3).
370 Fulham Road, St Mary Abbotts Kensington
Henry Lansdell, Head Lodger, M, 30, Railway Signalman, Kent Horsmonden
Ellen Lansdell, Wife, M, 30, Kent Horsmonden
Henry Lansdell, Son, 5, Kent Horsmonden
Ellen Lansdell, Daughter, 3, Kent Horsmonden
- [S105] 1881 Census Returns of England and Wales, General Register Office, (3 April 1881;), RG 11., RG 11/923 f.67 p.7 (Reliability: 3).
The Heath, Horsmonden
Henry Lansdell, Head, Mar, 40, Gardener (Journeyman), Kent Horsmonden
Ellen Lansdell, Wife, Mar, 40, Kent Horsmonden
Ellen Lansdell, Daur, 13, Scholar, Kent Horsmonden
William Baker, Fath in Law, Widr, 68, Ag Lab, Kent Horsmonden
- [S9] London, England, Marriages and Banns, 1754-1921, Ancestry.com, (online database linked to digital images of records from the London Metropolitan Archives and Guildhall Library, 2009;).
Page 180. 1894. Marriage solemnized at St Andrews Church in the Parish of Fulham in the County of London. No.359. June 17 1894. Walter Lambert, 25, Bachelor, butcher, 16 May Street, father: Walter Lambert, harness maker; & Ellen Lansdell, 26, Spinster, 16 May Street, father: Henry Lansdell, plate layer. Married in the Church of St Andrew according to the Rites and Ceremonies of the Established Church, after Banns, by me, E.J. Baker. This Marriage was solemnized between us, Walter Lambert, Ellen Lansdell, in the Presence of us, H Lansdell, Minnie Lury.
- [S205] FreeBMD, (www.freebmd.org.uk;), death registration of Henry Lansdell, 69, Tonbridge 2a 453, December quarter 1910 (Reliability: 3).
- [S195] International Genealogical Index, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, (www.familysearch.org;), marriage of William Lansdell and Martha Larkin (extracted) (Reliability: 1).
- [S229] Information from Barbara Feltwell, 19 April 2004 (Reliability: 2).
"Do you have anything on William Lansdell who married Martha Larkin Elizabeth's sister? I thought he might be a brother of James. They married 18 April 1825 in Aylesford."
- [S324] Lansdell family tree, Judith Lansdell, (March 1999;).
recorded as Les Ayres
- [S113] Civil Registration Marriage Indexes, General Register Office, (1837-;), marriages of Henry Lansdell and Ellen Baker share reference Tunbridge 2a 685, September quarter 1863 (Reliability: 3).